I dont care for mustangs but this one is going to be worthy!

Can you start paying for one now,even tho its not for sale yet,,I can be at the dealer today...

Yeah its gay---J/K

I LOVE it..
Dennis

Not a big Ford fan here, but that's definately a sweet lookin' ride. Some don't like the retro look and that's fine.. but I can't complain about this car!

Let's hope the styling doesn't change before it goes into production. If they come out looking like that, I'm standing in line for one!!

I've been having thoughts of buying another 67 Fastback since I lost mine in the hurricane, but I may wait for this.

Originally posted by bishir
I've been having thoughts of buying another 67 Fastback since I lost mine in the hurricane, but I may wait for this.

Wow, that's saying a lot. It's not a classic.. not yet anyways.

I don't see that power level and style selling for the quoted "In and around 30K" number, but time will tell. Looks sharp, lets see if GM gets a clue and recreates a similar looking pony car...

nice car, but no way is it gonna sell for 30k. the current cobra is 35k. i'd bet that car as it sits will be around 45k.

Originally posted by matt87
nice car, but no way is it gonna sell for 30k. the current cobra is 35k. i'd bet that car as it sits will be around 45k.

I'd say you're pretty much right. However, it'll probably be the convertibles that will be 45k, another thing is they may not have convertibles at all. I expect 40k MSRP for the coupe.

Ive seen a same thread over on the 350z boards.

Lots of the cobra guys said they DOUBT itll be below 40, some were guessing 50+.

They also doubted theyd use the 5.4 and sell it for so cheap, because it would take away from the GT-40.

Basically, between the mustang guys and the rest of the "inside" crew, they said it wouldnt be cheap, wouldnt be a 5.4, and all of them said "lets wait and see what happens"

Theres been so much talk about the new cobra, its ridiculous.

I heard someone that they werent even going to do a SVT cobra, and just do a cobra.

Im just gonna wait.

I think it's hideous. Do I get a free tie-dyed t-shirt, Beatles album, headband, and a baggie of the chronic with it? 1967 is over, which is a good thing.