I finally found the PERFECT wheel for my GN...

GinoRin

Got a little sticker shock when I saw the pricetag, but I had to have them. I have been searching high and low for this look. How sick is this gonna be with those big ass Red C6 Z06 Calipers behind it? I'm jacked up. Sorry its the little things that excite me :cool:

Estimated build time: 12 weeks :eek:

The wheel is a Sevas S-55 3-piece 2-tone. I got them in 18x8.5 Front and 18x9.5 Rear. Definintely a distinguishing look. The only american car they have built wheels for is C5-C6 vettes, so I am a guinea pig of sorts I guess. But I don't care, I almost fell out of my seat when I saw this wheel.

Opionions?

Flickr Photo Download: Mercedes CLS 55 on Sevas Wheels R55

How many G's were talking for these? :confused:

They do look nice! Need someone on this board to photoshop these into a GN or T-Type to get a sneak peak of what their going to look like.

Dannyo

a little north of $5k with skins by the time all is said and done. Still less expensive than HRE's which are about $1700 a wheel these days.

There alot of wheels out there, those do look awesome though!!!

Man, that wheel is SEXY!!!

Can't wait to see them on the car!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Geoff

Ruff Racing has some out that looks almost like those ..they have the stagered fit also .......quality of yours are alot better,, Need pics when you get them on

They look good but I think the "tuner" style lip doesn't look right on a GN. Needs the "step lip" look like the GNX wheel where the lip of the wheel has different levels and provides some contrast. BUT if you like them then that's good.

Opionions?

Yeah....

Make sure you dress up your brakes:p :p

Very nice wheel... I love 'em. They'll look awsome on a GN.

extra points for being the only GN with them... makes it a bit unique.

+1 on pics when you get them on.:D

They look good but I think the "tuner" style lip doesn't look right on a GN. Needs the "step lip" look like the GNX wheel where the lip of the wheel has different levels and provides some contrast. BUT if you like them then that's good.

I agree completely. I wish I could find a 3 piece wheel that had a stepped lip besides the simmons. I talked to group A yesterday and theyre not importing Simmons anymore. The guy I talked to said he didn't think they would be in business much longer because of some changes they made. If I could find another stepped lip 3-piece manufacturer, i would be all over it in a heartbeat. My order isnt finalized on these yet, but so far is the best I have found.

Thanks for the opinions! keep em' comin'

Deal

Can we get a deal on multiple sets?? I too love the Simmons OM wheel, but just have given up on getting them..

How many G's were talking for these? :confused:

They do look nice! Need someone on this board to photoshop these into a GN or T-Type to get a sneak peak of what their going to look like.

Dannyo

Gnwheels.jpg

Can we get a deal on multiple sets?? I too love the Simmons OM wheel, but just have given up on getting them..

YES we can. There is currently a group purchase going on through D2 Autosport at 40% off list prices if we get 10 sets by the end of the month. I think theyre currently at 4 sets. I don't think they are a supporting vendor here so PM me if you need some contact information and I'll get it to you.

Sverble.... thank you for doin the photochop! Those spokes look a little thin for my liking on the GN... might have to go with the R-5 in a solid 5-spoke instead... hrmmm

Sverble.... thank you for doin the photochop! Those spokes look a little thin for my liking on the GN... might have to go with the R-5 in a solid 5-spoke instead... hrmmm

I heard that G body parts was making 17" "factory looking" style GTA/GNX diamond spoke wheels. They may not be wild enough for you though, haha:D

Yea 17s won't clear my brakes. Infact most 18s wont either, unless theyre 3-piece. Would you mind doin one more photochop for me??

Thanks in advance!