I got some bad news today

Brett Haynes

*Gold Supporting Member*
one of my best friend felt like he couldn't handle life anymore... and took his own. he helped build me gn hell he was over at my house friday night and took the car out for some fun.i got a call this moreing telling me that he killed himself .from what i was told he had a big fight with his wife and left and the cops found him in his truck. he was 24 years old im at a lost of words HE WILL BE MISSED.

brett haynes

R.I.P
brandon hammer
1980 to 2005

Wow man, thats just crazy. I knew someone that killed themselves (sp) over a girl in highschool. Its pretty messed up knowing you could possibly have the power to keep someone alive.

Sorry for your loss.

Really sorry to hear that, one of my friends from high school commited suicide...

That;s sad, if people would only realize that , the problem they are having at the time will be most likely forgotten or replaced with another one in thirty days, that's how life is, not worth taking
your life over, I feel for the one's left behind.

go see the movie CONSTANTINE it will make you think twice before killing yourself by suicide.. sorry to hear that man my condolences to his family..

Sorry, man. It's unbelievable how a person, even a young person, can get sucked down into the depths of despair like that. Even when you think things are going well, and you might tend to take things for granted, the importance of friendship and love and kindness can't be overstated.

Hang in there, and extend your help to his family!

Hang in there.....................God that hurts! Hope your ok although I know your not. Like Strike said, The importance of love and kindness means far more than anyone knows..............

A sad, sad story.... I can't think of anything profound to say. Just hang in there....Tell your kids about him when they are old enough. :)

go see the movie CONSTANTINE it will make you think twice before killing yourself by suicide.. sorry to hear that man my condolences to his family..

I saw it last night, wakes you up doesn't it:eek:

Stay strong Bro, we will prayer for you and the family.

Man, I hate to hear that! I can't help but wonder what kind of problems a person could have that would drive them to that. There probably isn't one person on this board who hasn't been down and very depressed at some point in our lives, but I honestly can't think of a problem that would cause me to take such drastic action. My thoughts are with you!!

your very lucky he didn't decide to take a way out in your car, very lucky indeed..

Originally posted by Brett Haynes
one of my best friend felt like he couldn't handle life anymore... and took his own. he helped build me gn hell he was over at my house friday night and took the car out for some fun.i got a call this moreing telling me that he killed himself .from what i was told he had a big fight with his wife and left and the cops found him in his truck. he was 24 years old im at a lost of words HE WILL BE MISSED.

brett haynes

R.I.P
brandon hammer
1980 to 2005

Re: Re: I got some bad news today

Originally posted by wiked87gn
your very lucky he didn't decide to take a way out in your car, very lucky indeed..
I'm not sure he is really thinking about his car right now. It seems he is a little more concerned about lossing a close friend.

Sorry to hear about your friend, Brett. God bless you.

Ryan

He means that his friend didnt decide to do something drastic while they were in the car.......

Hang in there man.........

hey brett, sorry for your lose,i know how it is to loose a friend, when you have time to talk give me a ring. tom robison

We need a fellowship area for this stuff. Some people really just need to talk to people when these things happen. I feel for you Bro. :(

soory for the lose of your friend.about a month ago i got a call from a friend telling me that 1 of our long time friends was killed in a snowmobile accident so i know how you feel.diffrnt but the same. its tough but it does get better. keep your head up.

Sorry

I'm sorry about your lose. I extend my condonces to you and the family.