I hate thieves!

faster

A neighbor has a 4" tall Nativity Scene that is stone and very heavy. For the past two years someone has stolen the Baby Jesus and returned it after New Years. This year they stole the whole set, everything. Must weigh 1500-2000 lbs.

We are going to my brother's tomorrow for a few days and I have to spend 4-5 hours locking up everything of value in the house and work trucks. Dismantling the comuptor, Xbox, moving the gun safe, jewelry, my wife's family heirlooms and stereo. Then I have to take all the valuables out of my two work trucks in the driveway.

And we live in a good neighborhood. Too many burgularies.

Then they wonder why victims shoot them when they break in for the 3-4-5-6th time.

Rant over, Merry Christmas Everyone.

Mikey

Something like that would have me thinking that a neighbor is involved. One who is able to watch who is coming and going so that they plan their sneak-theiving carefully.

Sounds like you might have to take it to the next level and have some kind of video surveilance. ..such as a camera with live feed to a smartphone. Maybe a motion detector and video.

There is not much worse than a thief. Except for a sex offender,child molester.

Have a nice Christmas. Maybe your best present is that you'll catch who is doing this.

I have NEVER been to a burglary when a big dog was present. Cheaper then ADT or whatever they call themselves now and much more effective then the police.

I like how they treat theives in Malaysia. They tend to cut their hands off. Tough to steal with a stump.

I like how they treat theives in Malaysia. They tend to cut their hands off. Tough to steal with a stump.

I've always thought we ought to do that here, they SURELY wouldn't steal anything after getting cought twice!

it's probably just some bored teenagers that stole the nativity scene.

i'm sure there are pics online of that particula baby Jesus at various local land marks, and this year the 3 wise men and Mary will be there with him..

A neighbor has a 4" tall Nativity Scene that is stone and very heavy. For the past two years someone has stolen the Baby Jesus and returned it after New Years. This year they stole the whole set, everything. Must weigh 1500-2000 lbs.

We are going to my brother's tomorrow for a few days and I have to spend 4-5 hours locking up everything of value in the house and work trucks. Dismantling the comuptor, Xbox, moving the gun safe, jewelry, my wife's family heirlooms and stereo. Then I have to take all the valuables out of my two work trucks in the driveway.

And we live in a good neighborhood. Too many burgularies.

Then they wonder why victims shoot them when they break in for the 3-4-5-6th time.

Rant over, Merry Christmas Everyone.

Mikey

Someone told me once to run a 220v line to the door handle of my car:eek:
You will know who the thief is. Thats for sure.I had three guys tring to break in my garage. Frozen paint balls do wonders:biggrin:.I got them from my daughters window and then fell down the stairs getting to the back door because I was laughing so hard. They never came back. Now I rely on ademco and smith &wesson. Because my rott only has three legs:frown:

A neighbor has a 4" tall Nativity Scene that is stone and very heavy. For the past two years someone has stolen the Baby Jesus and returned it after New Years.

I would say this is less a theft and more a holiday prank. As long as it comes back, laugh it off. It is the season after all.

Yeah, but the prank would get really old for the guy that trys to put out his stuff every year & it is gone the whole time he intends to have it on display.