i have lots of gn parts for sale,stock and performance i have a new dataloger

terrance smith

hello i have lots of gn parts heres some of them new power logger set-up 150, i have a set of 87 front fenders with gn emblems,i have several new cam sensor caps with led 50, i have lots of ttweaked chips and injector combos, i have a wire harness out of my 87 gn 150, i have stock airbox setup50,i have a set of tubular a arms 75, i have aa complete stock set of internals for lc2 get @ me with your needs, i have a ac pump and hoses and the condensor in front of the radiator 200, i have a black trunklid in good shape100, i have a plnum with stock throttle body 100,i have 3 oil pump assemblys for gn,50 each, i have a radiator hold down in good shape40,i have coils, ignition module and cam sensor setup complete, 200, i live in maine and have lots more stuff let me know what you need, i have 5857 turbo billet wheel, i have a stock watesgate nuckle which is portedwith a 3inch downpipe i am taking off my car this week 200,i have a complete set of grey trim for interior 75, i have 2 stock master brake setups for 87 the electric pump 1 has accumulator ball 1 doesnt,1 with ball 150, 1 without100, i have piules more stuff that just off the top of my head i hope you all enjoy your turbo6 cars this year thanks for looking. i am looking for a big turbo for my car willing to trade or buy thanks again

you should list what you have like this....

1. new power logger set-up 150
2. set of 87 front fenders with gn emblems

and so on and so forth.

its very hard to read the way you did it. should help you move the stuff

hello i have lots of gn parts heres some of them new power logger set-up 150, i have a set of 87 front fenders with gn emblems,i have several new cam sensor caps with led 50, i have lots of ttweaked chips and injector combos, i have a wire harness out of my 87 gn 150, i have stock airbox setup50,i have a set of tubular a arms 75, i have aa complete stock set of internals for lc2 get @ me with your needs, i have a ac pump and hoses and the condensor in front of the radiator 200, i have a black trunklid in good shape100, i have a plnum with stock throttle body 100,i have 3 oil pump assemblys for gn,50 each, i have a radiator hold down in good shape40,i have coils, ignition module and cam sensor setup complete, 200, i live in maine and have lots more stuff let me know what you need, i have 5857 turbo billet wheel, i have a stock watesgate nuckle which is portedwith a 3inch downpipe i am taking off my car this week 200,i have a complete set of grey trim for interior 75, i have 2 stock master brake setups for 87 the electric pump 1 has accumulator ball 1 doesnt,1 with ball 150, 1 without100, i have piules more stuff that just off the top of my head i hope you all enjoy your turbo6 cars this year thanks for looking. i am looking for a big turbo for my car willing to trade or buy thanks again
interested in the tubular a-arms. uppers or lowers? any photos? thanks

terrance smith said:
how r u i will take some pics i believe i have the whole setup i will take pics tomorrow and get back to you

Also interested in the tubulars pending pics, brand, etc.

hello i have lots of gn parts heres some of them,
new power logger set-up 150,
set of 87 front fenders with gn emblems
several new cam sensor caps with led 50
lots of ttweaked chips and injector combos
wire harness out of my 87 gn 150
stock airbox setup50
set of tubular a arms 75
complete stock set of internals for lc2 get @ me with your needs
ac pump and hoses and the condensor in front of the radiator 200
black trunklid in good shape100
plnum with stock throttle body 100
3 oil pump assemblys for gn 50 each
radiator hold down in good shape40
I have coils, ignition module and cam sensor setup complete, 200
5857 turbo billet wheel
stock watesgate nuckle which is portedwith a 3inch downpipe i am taking off my car this week 200
complete set of grey trim for interior 75
2 stock master brake setups for 87 the electric pump 1 has accumulator ball 1 doesnt,1 with ball 150, 1 without100,
i have piules more stuff that just off the top of my head i hope you all enjoy your turbo6 cars this year thanks for looking. i am looking for a big turbo for my car willing to trade or buy thanks again i live in maine and have lots more stuff let me know what you need

Your new so just a heads up, if you dont check your spelling people are gonna give you alot of $h!t...What all is in the interior trim for $75, im interested though

Your new so just a heads up, if you dont check your spelling people are gonna give you alot of $h!t...What all is in the interior trim for $75, im interested though
thanks i can use all the help i can get, i know they let illiterate hillbilly like me own a grand national whats the world coming to. the trim box is supposed to be complete not including the dash i do have several dash pieces also.

You say in your post that have many other parts. Would you happen to have a stock ( not a 3inch conversion) catalytic converter? If so are you able to send a picture? Also what is the length from end to end?

Rick

You say in your post that have many other parts. Would you happen to have a stock ( not a 3inch conversion) catalytic converter? If so are you able to send a picture? Also what is the length from end to end?

Rick
hey rick, i dont have any cats @all sorry