I need a HA turbo, anyone have?

Broke my turbo last night trying to rebuild and need a replacement. Anyone have a decently priced one? In a bit of a bind.

Thanks,
Kaine

HI Doc, i was talking with another member on my other thread since this morning and he thinks he may have one. I want to be fair since he offered first. If he doesn't have it, i will definitely take you up on that! Thank you very much for helping out. Wonderful forum.

no worrys, its not going anywhere! lol

also have some 86/87 turbos that have been converted to fit the HA intake as well.

Do you have any that may have had a rebuild or lower miles. I don't mean to be picky but its a bit of work to remove and i stink at rebuilding them :) I may buy as a backup turbo just in case.

I honestly am not too sure of the miles on any of the units.... i have had them for atleast 10 years now. but they did work when sat on the shelf.

just let me know if i can help out! :D

Hi Doc, I didn't hear back from the other person so i will gladly take you up on your offer for one of the modified 86/87 ones. Can you please put together a price with shipping for me. I will PM you the details. Thanks again!

You still looking for a turbo ? I have one I pulled off my 76.000 mile GN when I upgraded to IC 150.00 shipped

Attachments

• 87 Turbo pics 027.jpg
    87 Turbo pics 027.jpg
    284.4 KB · Views: 75
  • 87 Turbo pics 029.jpg
    87 Turbo pics 029.jpg
    320.5 KB · Views: 69
Just to put this to rest, i was able to source a turbo locally. Thanks to everyone who offered to help out. Looks like the car is going to be a challenge to rebuild. Looking forward to it though.