I need Music Ideas for fourth Buick Video...

Originally posted by NJTurbo
1) Guns and Roses(welcome to the jungle)

2) Metallica Fade to Black

3) Turbo Lover by Judas Priest

4) Metallica Sandman

5) AC/DC we salute you

Nelson if you need any more pictures or video's let me know:cool:

Hey Travis, hope your doing well, and now that you mention it, I'm looking for some factory pictures of the GN, when you see the new video you'll know why I need them. So if you can help me in anyway with that, I would really appreciate it, if not we're still cool. :)

P.S. For all of you who posted your song selections, thank you! I've decided to go with 'Bad to the Bone' for the start, and I'll still be considering your ideas for the rest. Thank you all for your continued support! Nelson aka GNflyby. :)

Originally posted by UnderdogGN
future leaders of the world---let me out
p.o.d---alive

not car related but i like 'em

I thought about that song, I like it. And your right it's not really car related, but what song is? To me no matter what song I hear if I'm in my car cruising and it feels good?! Thats a car song! It all depends on how you feel when you hear that song!
Thank you, Nelson aka GNflyby. :)

ACDC: Thunderstruck would be cool as well. Great videos especially #2. I love the music choices on it the best.

Originally posted by GNflyby
Hey Travis, hope your doing well, and now that you mention it, I'm looking for some factory pictures of the GN, when you see the new video you'll know why I need them. So if you can help me in anyway with that, I would really appreciate it, if not we're still cool. :)

P.S. For all of you who posted your song selections, thank you! I've decided to go with 'Bad to the Bone' for the start, and I'll still be considering your ideas for the rest. Thank you all for your continued support! Nelson aka GNflyby. :)

Nelson consider it done:D :cool:

Hey Travis, check this out.

I just received this email;

Hi Nelson: I may be looking for a car to be featrured on HorsePower TV in a few weeks. What I am looking for is this -- stock appearing turbo Regal that puts out some serious horsepower, and it needs to be any color except black or white. Can you think of anything out there? Ideally, I'd like to find a 10 second car.

John Chamberlain
GS Nats director

Originally posted by GNflyby
Hey Travis, check this out.

I just received this email;

Hi Nelson: I may be looking for a car to be featrured on HorsePower TV in a few weeks. What I am looking for is this -- stock appearing turbo Regal that puts out some serious horsepower, and it needs to be any color except black or white. Can you think of anything out there? Ideally, I'd like to find a 10 second car.

John Chamberlain
GS Nats director

Sure send him my way, looks stock from outside paint a 10 all badges are in place. Not because it is my car, but defiantly one of the cleanest low 10 to high 9 sec GN'S out there:cool:

Hey Travis, post or send me a pic of your car so I could send it to him and see what he says, Nelson. :)