i need: r/s black mirror and rear wheel molding, and rear spoiler

mikeyz

i am looking for bolt on condition right side mirror rear spoiler and right rear wheel molding. its a gn so black obviously and i want nice paint doesnt have to be mint but i have nice original paint so i dont want rear crappy looking pieces. also need a drivers side arm rest. thanks and let me know what you have.

i got a black rear spoiler but paint probably isnt mint and thats to be expected on a 25 year old part. i also have the mirror but again im not guranteeing paint condition. probably have the wheel well moulding as well.also have the arm rest too

Is the right side mirror remote? if so i have everything except for the spoiler which you can get all day for 125 for a 3 piece. I will look in the warehouse in the next few days as i need to finish stripping and inventorying a 2000 gtp.

I also have remote and non remote mirrors.

Is the right side mirror remote? if so i have everything except for the spoiler which you can get all day for 125 for a 3 piece. I will look in the warehouse in the next few days as i need to finish stripping and inventorying a 2000 gtp.

I sure wish I could find rear spoilers for $125 I would buy them all day long at that price as mater a fact I bet everyone would!

I also have remote and non remote mirrors.

I sure wish I could find rear spoilers for $125 I would buy them all day long at that price as mater a fact I bet everyone would!

Starting with me again huh. I will call u out on this one
here is a 5 piece set with decklid for $150 http://turbobuick.com/forums/threads/86-wh1-part-out.379525/#post-3052158
here is my own add i was asking 150 then sold for 125. http://turbobuick.com/forums/thread...-pay-in-dfw-tx-only-sorry-no-shipping.368579/
here is another one that i actually purchased and sold for the same price for a customer here http://turbobuick.com/forums/threads/rear-spoiler-and-ends.353062/
here is one knowing you will probably trump this o/p on this one http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/pts/3168320346.html
or this one hell its a five piece http://orlando.craigslist.org/pts/3163208759.html
and last but not least your own thread selling a rear spoiler, as you can see you had no responses http://turbobuick.com/forums/threads/5-piece-gn-rear-spoiler-factory-part.373537/

Oh and btw i bet you i can sell a remote mirror cheaper than you, funny how you dont post prices anymore, its not like i need to know your prices to underbid you anyways. IF i have a remote mirror Mikey it will be $40 shipped. I am not affraid to post my price.
ttaowner you should really change your caption to " i set my prices high so my customers pay for me to sell on here."

If you post a price someone will always post a cheaper one that's why I don't bother doing that! Since you have sooooo many parts to sell and have pallet rack for all your parts your selling maybe you should be a paying vendor !!!! And I clearly remember a thread a while ago about people like you F'ing with the vendors and they were cracking down on it!!! I have sold probably 20 spoilers at $250 each and maybe they don't sell all in 1 day but guess what they sell! And a lot of time things seem sell seasonaly.

If you post a price someone will always post a cheaper one that's why I don't bother doing that! Since you have sooooo many parts to sell and have pallet rack for all your parts your selling maybe you should be a paying vendor !!!! And I clearly remember a thread a while ago about people like you F'ing with the vendors and they were cracking down on it!!! I have sold probably 20 spoilers at $250 each and maybe they don't sell all in 1 day but guess what they sell! And a lot of time things seem sell seasonaly.

How am i f???ing with a vendor? You called me out and i proved you wrong. I bet you are calling those craigslist ads right now. In order to be considered a vendor i have to purchase vehicles with the intensions of selling multiples of the same parts. Do a search, i have only parted out 4 cars in the past couple of years and that was because i needed parts to build my car and the bodies were too far gone to not part out, my intensions were to put every car back on the road but they were too far gone. One was a ttop car were the windshield would move back 3 inches while i drove it with the ttops out and cracked the windshield, another car was a katrina car that a member on here failed to disclose to me until i found out after paying a full payment. The only car body worth saving was the 84 ttype but being a 84 ttype it was not a good investment to save it. That is why the bodies went to the dirt track guys to cut up. I dont mess with vendors at all, i always refer intercooled88 and gbody when someone asks for a good vendor because their prices are reasonable and they act like professionals (unlike you and your b.s comments). I dont doubt you sell rear spoilers for 250, mostly that is because you sell them to new members who dont know any better. As far as becoming a vendor, well stay tuned :D:D:D.

Just like when I proved you wrong in the flexplate thread then you shut up once I posted a pic! I do ok on here and elsewhere so I don't really need you as a reference so I could careless if you recommend me or not. I have tons of good feedback on here and plenty of other vendors on here that hand out my # and lots of my new customers come from word of mouth which is the best reference anyway! I hope you become a vendor as well as all the others that clearly sell more than 1 of the same part . The board could use your money it will help to make things better since a few of the other paying vendors are now gone!

Of course if you put a price with your parts it is possible that someone may come back with a lower price but we need that as a checks and balances for economic reasons to keep prices reasonable. Everyone needs to put a price when selling a car so why not with parts (mods ?). But i have never backdoored anybody to sell them one of my parts (even you, as much as i would have liked to) I have also never posted on anybodys thread who is selling parts to steal their sales. So i dont see how you can refer to me as one of the people the mods are cracking down on. I have already had a few conversations with charlie about becoming a vendor and am strongly considering it which i could not do with the amount of parts i have left at this time. You know as well as i do since you also have pallet racks that you can fill up 6-9 shelves 8-9 feet long and 3 feet deep with just one car and thats not including the chassis, drivetrain or body. I just dont work on turbo buicks either, i also work on tri five chevys, fieros, gtp's, mustangs and my 35 american lafrance firetruck just to name a few of my toys and thise things take up alot of room as well (hence the reason i have pallet racks). Unfortunately for vendors the days of craigslist and the internet will put alot of them under unless the vendors figure out a way to lower their prices and operating cost.

Just like when I proved you wrong in the flexplate thread then you shut up once I posted a pic! I do ok on here and elsewhere so I don't really need you as a reference so I could careless if you recommend me or not. I have tons of good feedback on here and plenty of other vendors on here that hand out my # and lots of my new customers come from word of mouth which is the best reference anyway! I hope you become a vendor as well as all the others that clearly sell more than 1 of the same part . The board could use your money it will help to make things better since a few of the other paying vendors are now gone!

I never argued with you about the flexplate, i showed the flexplate i had on both of the turbo engines i parted out and stated that neither one had the word turbo on it. You did not shut me up the O/P did when he said he purchased one from the parts store before you even posted your pic. So your pic did not stop my sale as he already purchased a new flexplate. Here is the thread, show me where i argued with you or said you were wrong http://turbobuick.com/forums/threads/flexplate.380041/ I just wanted a pic from you so i can see where the wording would have been so i could look a little closer to try and find it. Both of those flexplates came off of running (turbo) engines so i guess i am lucky they did not blow up or maybe some were not stamped.

Mikey i apologize for f ing up your thread, so back to you. (IF) i have these parts these are my prices. mirror 40 shipped, rr wheel well moulding 50 plus ship, one arm rest 30 shipped. If you buy the mirror and arm rest i can knock off 5 bucks as i will ship them together, but i will not ship anything with the wheel trim as it can easily get damaged. The spoiler i wont have. Because i am so busy working on my own stuff let me know if these prices are what you are willing to pay as i will need time to dig them out of the shop that i am currently cleaning and organizing into the warehouse. Again i apologize for messing up your thread.

As far as putting a price on parts go why bother because it then becomes a reverse auction of sorts so why bother? I put $100 you put $80 then someone else jumps in at $60 etc... I have played that game before so I don't always bother anymore. I don't know what cars cost you down there but honestly they have gotten quite difficult to find up here and expensive plus the cost of fuel going to find or tow these cars home plus I have to rent storage which costs quite a bit plus tools, pallet rack, a huge phone bill every month dealing with everyone plus Internet , new computer and digital camera just last month , heating fuel during the winter, sawzall blades , gas for the torches, fuel to get rid of the junk, fuel to get rid of the liquids that come out of the cars etc.... Vendor fees!!! It all ads up to something so if I can't make a dollar for all my work why should I bother? Takes time to find boxes . Cost me $ for the huge sheets of cardboard that I use to make huge weird shaped boxes out of. Plus glue and tape which isn't free. Plus gas to bring this stuff to where ever I'm mailing it from . Sometimes it's 2 trips once to get a shipping price and once to actually send it because I have had to eat shipping before when I have guessed wrong. I'm glad you like other cars as well ! I like pontiac gto's and trans ams I and once had a 88 fiero gt as well and bother had at least 6 fiero gto's too! My dad had 3 55 Chevys back in the day and my uncle had a few 57's and I wouldn't mind 1 of either in the future . I don't really care for the 56's . I thought the pontiacs were big and your attempting a resto on a fire truck holy crap ! As far as vendors that dropped out I was referring to Bruce at Pts , Otto , and Dave husek, 2 out of 3 have handed my # out and I consider friends. Don't know totally why they dropped out but my point was we no longer have their money here helping out. This place I guess is expensive to run that's why we no have haterade and other banner ads that aren't our normal vendors. I go to our local Buick shows around here and go to our local hang outs and even made a 600 mile 1 way trip to Ohio last month for 2 days to hang out with my Buick brothers. So I'm not just totally on here to sell parts. Up until January I drove a turbo Buick every day for the last 8 1/2 years but I became worried after all these thefts. So with all this said hopefully you can kinda see things a little from my perspective. I'm not saying we gotta be buddies but I would rather not have a ongoing argument with anyone in this world.

I do see your point ttaowner, i am not in your shoes so i cant see what your profit margin is. But i will admit that some of your prices make me say holy sh?t. Of the 4 t/b i parted out i never paid more than 2300 for any one car and they all drove but the katrina car. I dont know what you pay so i cant say whether or not i am getting them cheap or not. For instance the katrina 87 gn was 2300 delivered from La. i prepaid by paypal for it and it was delivered at night behind my shop so i did not know the actual condition until the next morning. At that time i thought i was screwed, i called the guy who was supposingly a sheriff down there and left a message for him about the condition of the car and for him to pp me what he thought would be fair. Of course i never heard from him again (he is also a member here). To my surprise after parting the car out i got my 2300 back plus an additional 4.5k and still have about 3-400 i bs parts left. That was with a water filled engine that was locked up, a waterfilled tranny and rear end, thrashed gas tank, power seat tracks , dash , floor pans and quarters and rockers. There is money in parting out these cars and that is why some of the other people you are referring to are making money off of reselling parts they buy and recondition. I have had the opportunity to purchase additional cars but have decided not to as it is a real pain in the ass dealing with people who want things for near to nothing. That is why i just watch the wanted section to slowly get rid of what i have left as it is not worth my time treating it like a business. So as a non vendor to vendor i will give you the courtesy and not argue with you about pricing and respect your pricing. As far as the firetruck it is actually a simple vehicle especially compared to these damn gn's and its only 23 feet long.
003.JPG

$2300 is a deal!!! Most of the 86-87 cars I get cost much more than that and I usually tow them myself . I had 2 car trailers recently sold 1 and 3 trucks all these are more expenses. My shop rent is a house payment for most. I just try to pay the bills so I can get what I want and need for myself because I am a true enthusiast and just don't kill the cars for profit I actually buy project cars and enjoy going to the shelf and getting what I need to fix them up. None of my cars are show quality and I'm fine with that since I enjoy driving them.with me and intercooled88 and jack cotton all in the same area the cars are getting scarce up here that and scrap was about $300 a ton and the circle track guys are grabbing the g bodies up and cash for clunkers etc... Not easy to find them anywhere in the country from what I found at looking on Craigslist I took 2 days and looked in about 150 cities especially down south and out west even looking for regular regals under $1000 and only saw a couple. So in my opinion people should grab the parts while the getting is good . I used to do pontiacs and I'm not doing those no more because they don't exist up here anymore buicks are going that same direction I see the hand writing on the wall. But all junk cars are tough to get here currently because of scrap prices and city ordinances on junk cars so I may end up moving to a more car friendly environment or have to pick a diffrent type of car again. By the way CT is #4 on the US most expensive states to live in look it up. If it wasn't for friends and family I would of been out of here a long time ago . Cool fire truck I never seen one of those in anyone's back yard around here EVER ! I wouldn't want to find parts for that I thought it tough finding Gn parts lol. Again I don't want to fight just wanted you to see someone's else point of view.

sorry to start this battle! ill give you a call and see what parts you can help me with.

My head is spinning after reading all that!
I need a few parts as well, but for the life of me, I can't remember right now!