I needed help again (it is hard to find good help these days)

My wife looked like this before the kids, so now my wife is the photographer.;) I will post her website when it get back up (it crashed), if you guys are interested.

My favorite girl is the first two pictures on this set :biggrin:

Oh yeah! Definately interested!!! Please post a link to the site! :D :D :D :D

hell i wouldnt be worried anymore about head gaskets if i knew that help was available.

You Canadians just stick with your sheep!

Who's the funny Moose???:biggrin:

Your thinking Saskatchewan not Alberta, were a totally different lot on this side were definitely into woman. We got no sheep passed them all to the East in trade for their woman. LOL;).

Now lets get that site fixed PSIEDV6:biggrin:

oh yea

I think this is the best Thread on Turbo Buick right now! ;)

+1

psiedv6, you should get your wife to snap 12+ pics for a 'Babes on Buicks' calendar... ;) I think the whole board would pre-order it with models like that...I mean Buicks like that. ;)

+1

psiedv6, you should get your wife to snap 12+ pics for a 'Babes on Buicks' calendar... ;) I think the whole board would pre-order it with models like that...I mean Buicks like that. ;)

will you take PayPal for that calendar? :biggrin:

Hey Robert

think about a calendar,
I can supply some cars, of course you'd have to supply the babes! :biggrin:
I'm serious !!!!

I am sure I can find some sheep, goats, pigs, and horses in my neighborhood (you have been to my house) for the few that think a little different :eek: :confused:

If we made a calendar with Buick's and Sheep I think Lou would spend well over 100k on it. LOL :D

did i see a post about the WCN. Brent thats my name but i know you where talking to me anyways humm i wonder if im going to be ready myself. Still waiting to hear on my turbo. :)