I want everybody to know EXACTLY who is who

WE4

TBcom Admin /Prayers NYFD/NYPD
And what kind of talent they have here available to them through this forum. There have been some issues lately and that is water under the bridge. Instead we are going to concentrate on our efforts to go in a "different direction. "

More "guidelines" will be posted soon to clarify the grey areas but lets us for now leave it as simple as this:

A) No advertising in a post but to refer someone for help or contact directed through signature info.
B) No pricing with the exception of diagnostic equipment/reference and test products and manuals to be able to test and give detailed information to assist with your problems in a professional, informational and detailed manner.
C) Now........Let's meet the very talented people, that you the board members have access to and where they are from ...........:D
NOTE:
(Transmission Techs are listed in Alphabetical order. Not in order of service or tech. These are the guys with the proper info, not neccessarily all paying vendors. They are here to assist in tech.Please try to support our techs and vendors. )

"Brian`s Performance Transmissions"
Brian Hofer
28251 Asmus st
Roseville, Mi 48066
586-306-9996
email: hipsibri@cs.com

Bowler Transmissions
Mark Bowler
Lawrenceville Il. (close to Evansville Indiana)
BowlerTrans on Tb.com

Culhane Racing Transmissions
Steve Culhane
18273 Grand Ave #6
Lake Elsinore, Ca. 92530
951-678-1669

Century Transmissions and Automotive
Mike Kurtz
811 PLANTATON DR
Richmond, Texas 77469
(281) 633-8155
MAKURTZ@SBCGLOBAL.NET
MaKurtz on TB.com

CK Performance
Chris Kokkinos
Astoria, Queens, New York
Chris 718 on TB.com

Drw Transmissions
Don Wang
Santee , Ca.

David Husek
Turbo Buick Performance
66 Olsen St
Valley Stream, NY 11580
516-285-1103
Email: dhusek@turbobuickperformance.com
David Husek on TB.com

Extreme Automatics
Lonnie Diers
Cincinnatti , Ohio
Quickt on TB.com

Grant's Custom and Racing Automotive
Alan K. Roehrich
Murfreesboro TN
6PacktoGo on TB.com

Janis Transmissions
Vince Janis
Akron, Ohio
JanisTrans onTB.com
330-753-6609

Jason White Transmissions
Valrico, FL (Tampa)
v6racer@comcast.net
Home 813-746-2379
Cell 662-322-1075

Merritt Turbo Buick Performance
Russ Merritt
27 Oak Dr
Carver Ma, 02330
508-866-5499
PTS Xtreme Trans Certified
email: rcmbuick3@msn.com

PTS Xtreme Transmissions
Performance Transmissions
9472 Dillard Road
Wilton, Ca. 95693
916-739-0510
Mark Hariff
Joliet, Il
HOTTOGO on TB.com

PTS XTREME Transmissions
Performance Transmissions
9472 Dillard Road
Wilton, Ca. 95693
916-739-0510
916-952-9567 cell
the2004rperfcntr@aol.com
Bruce Toelle.......aka.. "WE4" ...
Everywhere & on TB.com
Wilton Ca.
PTS XTREME Transmissions
Performance Transmission Services

These are the present list of people assisting. Now if that isn't the MOST talented list in the 2004r community, not to mention the performance transmission world in general that exists , I have NO CLUE as to what or who, it or they could be!

Always thank and appreciate whatever these guys due for us, as their time is both scarce and valuable. This way the info you get you KNOW is geniune and truthfull.

I personally would like to thank each and everyone of you for your participation and time donated to this forum.

I thank you all. :D

If I missed you contact me to be added to the list.

PLEASE follow these simple guidelines and all will be the best a trans forum has to offer.

Thank you for listening.

"WE4"
Bruce

TB.com Transmission Tech Forum

New Xtreme Turbobuick.com Chat Room!!!!!
To ck it out, Go here.
Xtreme TurboBuick.com Chat
Xtreme TurboBuick.com Chat

This will be working till we refine the new one. But for now, this works cool! Be patient, we are constantly updating features.
Enjoy!!

Bruce -
Bowler Trans is in Lawrenceville Il. (close to Evansville Indiana)
It's in southern Il.
Just thought you should know.

Thanks man...

Originally posted by zam70
Bruce -
Bowler Trans is in Lawrenceville Il. (close to Evansville Indiana)
It's in southern Il.
Just thought you should know.

Me bad:(:(:(

Bruce
WE4

Click, click, click, ...phone number.

Originally posted by The Radius Kid
Yup,but I am curious,what about their phone numbers?
:confused:

You lazy bastard! John , you cheap slacker... ROFLMAO..
Go to their profile and visit their website. Thats, why I wrote it the way I did. So YOU can "investigate" all to see what their profiles are, their locations and take the time to visit their websites. I KNOW you will find something new on everyone's site, as we all learn in different ways. This way you get to visit their "house" and what they have to offer you and since they donate their time to assist you all for free, it would be, at least, a nice gesture to surf their products and services and most of all, their individual accomplshments. I can tell you that everything these guys tell you for free was experianced or learned at some kind of cost, sometimes small, sometimes very time consuming and at a loss of money. ( Not to mention the wife bitching festy when you are not where you are supposed to be due to problems of some sort).

Bet you want to be compensated for your time to do this too huh?
I like you John, you make me laugh sometimes.
Makes my day at times.
I "KNOW" it has at least once before as YOU were the one to solidify my claims all along. We will not revisit that, but you did walk right into it as YOU saw it and it was the TRUTH. WE LOVED IT!
Thank you oh so much and like I said, You make me laugh sometimes which is very valuable to me these days..:D:D:D:D

BTW... We chat all the time and just so people who don't know, John busts my balls all the time. All in fun, my friends, all in fun....:D:D

Thanks

Bruce
WE4

Who you calling "slacker",you putz.:)
I'll be honest Bruce,it wouldn't hurt to have a listing of phone #'s so if you are travelling and have a problem,you can just go to the nearest person and KNOW you won't get screwed.
A networking thing,if you will.
Would sure help some people,especially if your mom [not yours particularly] was stuck on the side of the road in Ohio.
You could get her local and call up say,Lonnie Diers and KNOW she was in good hands instead of having to search for a website and a #.
BTW,I talked to Tony Braccia today at victory Trans and things seem to be coming along.
Talked to his dad as well.
Great people.
At least HE came to the phone when I called him up.
Not like someone else I know,Mr. Hoity Toity.:rolleyes:

Yeah,especially the big twinky who moderates it.:D
I talked to Steve Wood about the phone # thing and he agrees with me[thppppt!].
Seems since we pretty much know that you guys all work with the same parts and same philosophies,most guys won't visit the sites until they think they need something.
Even at that,they still have to do "leg work".
Not cool when you have an impulse to buy something.:(

BTW.......JOHN

Thats Sir Putz to you and Master Big Twinkie...!!!

Sorry I missed your call but was out driving a 727 4x4.
By the time I got back, my dad was leaving and I forgot.
Talk at cha later,,,,BT

Re: BTW.......JOHN

Originally posted by WE4
Thats Sir Putz to you and Master Big Twinkie...!!!

Sorry I missed your call but was out driving a 727 4x4.
By the time I got back, my dad was leaving and I forgot.
Talk at cha later,,,,BT

Hey I don't want to hear about your personal endowment.
I'm kinda sensitive,you know.:D
Save it for your wife.:eek:
BTW,what's a 727 4x4?
[Chrysler?]

Hey PTS crew!

Check out my new ET's in my sig. The tranny and converter are working flawlessly. Thanks a bunch. :D

You got it.

Email hottogo and he will set you up.
If not, call us and we will get you going.

Bruce
WE4
PTS XTREME

janistrans????

Janistrans???

Tried to do a search for this gentlemans name and .....nothin?? I just cracked the h*ll outta my trans. and am in need of some serious help... Didn't know if I should buy a new one or try to get it fixed... That would be really close to me!!!

update

If you would like to update your list Janis Transmission is located at 1507 Kenmore Blvd.---Akron, Oh 44314--330-753-6609. I just dropped off my tranny there on Monday to get it rebuilt and put into a new case. Thanks for the list in the first place, it helped alot with finding a close and knowledgable 200r4 tech.

Thanks,

Matt

Re: update

Originally posted by 85TurboTtype
If you would like to update your list Janis Transmission is located at 1507 Kenmore Blvd.---Akron, Oh 44314--330-753-6609. I just dropped off my tranny there on Monday to get it rebuilt and put into a new case. Thanks for the list in the first place, it helped alot with finding a close and knowledgable 200r4 tech.

Thanks,

Matt
I didn't find a member name either......thanks for the contact info.

Great Work!!!

Np futureGNowner.... I got my trans back from him like a week or so after that because he had to go out of town, but the work was awsome!!! The thing shifts like none other now!!! The best work I have seen done in a long time!!! Highly recommended!!!