i want to trade my skyline powered spitfire for a TR!!

4-71/Z-28

i am in need of a new project and would like another turbo regal, i am wanting to trade an interesting car: the car is a 1976 triumph spitfire , tiny car weighs around 18-1900lbs, powered by a nissan skyline engine (RB20DET) and transmission, with a 61mm turbo. the car is pretty much gutted, if i wasnt going to use it , it came off. because of the roll cage it doesnt have a top. i will be honest with that power to weight ratio in such an open/small car its scary!!! i built a monster and now i cant handle it. the car has driver/passenger 5pt harnesses, roll cage, fuel cell 255inline fuel pump, full 3" exhaust, road race slicks on all 4, straight car aside from ine dent on the passenger rear-quarter that i started to fix but havent gotten around to completing. i have not taken to the track or dyno so i have no numbers. but stock hp #'s for that motor are 210, the add for 3" turboback, waaay bigger turbo, 5psi extra boost, meth injection, free-flowing intake, lack of pwersteering, ac, smog pump...stock the car came with a ****ping 55hp, now i figure its over 300. anyway id really like a TR, or open to any other interesting trades.
ps i am in new mexico, but am willing to travel, some..
i can e-mail pics or if someone will help me put them up.

Id like to see some pics myself. Ive an 87 T with 46k on it. Many mods and Im looking for a trade plus cash kind of deal.