I won an award today at 2016 Good Guys Nationals Car Show

Antbankstwo3

Well y'all! I unexpectedly ended up winning the Sunday's Best All America Award at the Good Guys Nationals Car Show in Puyallup, WA. I brought my car inside to cruise, look at other cars and so I wouldn't have to walk so far to get in (injury) - to hearing my name being called over the intercom to report to the "Winners Circle!"

It was a pretty amazing experience. To see so many people appreciate and compliment my car was awesome! YouTube link/video is below of my award acceptance (hopefully it works).

Our cars are pretty special... Anyways, just wanted to share. Have a blessed day/evening!

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Rock'in the Hawaii shirt. Way to represent! Good going Anthony nice looking ride. Congrats.

Socks with Sandals! lol

:) Yep! Been rollin' like this for a few months. I tore my achilles and had surgery, so I wear an ace bandage and the sock keeps it from bunching up. But I tend to do it anyway sometimes even when healthy. LOL!

Tell everybody u sprained your ankle the last time the powermasrter decided to take a vacation during a backroad "tuning session". If u think my ankle is bad u should see the brake pedal. Congrats on the award.

Tell everybody u sprained your ankle the last time the powermasrter decided to take a vacation during a backroad "tuning session". If u think my ankle is bad u should see the brake pedal. Congrats on the award.

Lol! Maybe I should use that story. More interesting than the actual.