ID this o2 sensor?

wyk3d

Car wiring sucks!
Need to change the O2 sensor but i dont have a clue what was in there in the first place. Its a Bosch part # 0-258-003-102. Its a 3 wire sensor. I assume its heated??? What can i put back in there to replace it. It says ford on the sensor.

Dan

no thoughts anyone??? will any 3wire sensor(like the AFS-74 ) work??

Dan

I'm speculating here, but it could be a sensor from an older plug-and-play heated O2 sensor kit from John Spina/Casper's Electronics.

Back in the day I think John used a sensor from a Mustang 5.0. John has since gone to others, including 4 wire types.

What sort of wiring harness attaches to the sensor - is it a play-and-play type?

So far as which sensor and harness to use, John can get you headed in the right direction - give him a call.

GM P/N AFS-20 is the correct 1 wire 02 sensor and the best in my opinion. About $25 + tax on the average.
Mitch

the one wire sensor would be great but as i said. I already have a 3 wire hookup. Would be silly to rip the wiring harness out since its already set up. As far as is it a plug and play deal im not sure. Came with the car and its one a those things that u really dont ever pay attention to till it breaks. Ill give John a call tomorrow and see what he suggests.

Dan