Screenshot_20231211-161416_Chrome.jpg
    587.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20231211-161424_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231211-161424_Chrome.jpg
    783.9 KB · Views: 64
  • Screenshot_20231211-161436_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231211-161436_Chrome.jpg
    617.1 KB · Views: 9
Timeframe? I chucked a couple Jacksons at you the last "membership" push.

I still get ad's but not as bad as a few weeks ago,

At least i get Jegs and blueprint engine ads now and not pineapple slicer and goat herders wanted lol

Last edited:
I still get ad's but not as bad as a few weeks ago,

At least i get Jegs and blueprint engine ads now and not pineapple slicer and goat herders wanted lol

Can you post some screenshots? Im going to fiddle with the ads a little more this morning.

We’re so I donate?

Im not 100% sure this works any more but you can give it a try. I wanted to get the ads working right before I moved on to that.

Whats it looking like now?

Cluttered up bad again... there are 8-10 ads on this page alone...Mike

Can you post some screenshots? Im going to fiddle with the ads a little more this morning.
I only log on from my laptop, i dont log on from my phone so i cant do a screenshot

I only log on from my laptop, i dont log on from my phone so i cant do a screenshot

You can save a screenshot on your PC by either using the snipping tool or the print screen function.

Made another template change, how does it look now?

You can save a screenshot on your PC by either using the snipping tool or the print screen function.

Made another template change, how does it look now?
I will try to do it

Jay what are we calling normal, with the ads? I seeing things deteriorating.
Double, duplicate ads now in between individual posts. When you first tweaked the ads it was great. Seems to be sliding backwards.
Thanks