ignition switch

57 chevy

Does anyone know the voltages at the ignition switch for all the wires? I have a no crank issue & believe it may be the ignition switch. I posted all the info in the tech section & evidently that was the wrong forum. Any help greatly appreciated.

Is the nss (neutral safety switch) working? Are you getting power to the small wire on the starter when you try and start?

RL

Thanks RL, I have not got that far yet. I am working from the starter back thru the wiring on the alarm system & have discovered no 12 volts at the relay that goes to the starter. Next I will go to the fuse block & start probing there. I really appreciate your responce & will check out the nss today if I get time. Today is my grandsons Birthday.
I have had this car since 88, but I am getting to old to keep up with the technical aspect, So I will probably sell it after I get it repaired. It just sits in the garage & I would rather see someone else enjoy it. I also have a 57 belaire that we take to the local events, & it is a simple car to upkeep & monitor what is happening compared to the GN.

Post your email and I will send you the troubleshooting diagram from the service manual in a Word document.

Bryan

Thanks RL & BRYAN. Bosch relay for alarm system was bad. All repaired and working like a champ.