I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

C183C902-3781-4115-A707-64AEE7194852.jpeg

8A5A6628-E076-4081-82C1-A52D6A30C2A5.png

A46ECF81-3707-4015-9C24-DD2FD4CDFB29.jpeg

5E52E3F7-63CD-4133-823A-711A51ECF43B.jpeg

B8433776-D8A3-4643-9217-5BF3B56A4FED.png

7846EAC8-DE52-4EB3-A497-4EE597024CB0.png

Covid math question:
If you had no conscious and a medical degree, a $300k student loan, a new Tesla Plaid and made $2k per vaccination, how many people would you convince y need to be vaccinated?

And now... Three of the moron's most worthless cabinet members are headed to Mexico, to "kiss some ass", give our money away, and generally make the situation worse.
The ONE way to stop this nonsense is CLOSE THE BORDER!
About 1 day, with the day workers being kept out, the drug dealers stopped, and the 1000's of wetbacks piling up at the river, the beaners just may have a different outlook as to who they are fuking with. :mad:
A good thing Chucky isn't in charge. ;)

How about a "No Man's Land". A bunch of mines, machine gun nests, and a border wall with roving patrols, drones, and helicopters. Anyone who enters the zone is fair game. We can shoot on sight any of the "undocumented migrants", cartel members, gang members, mules, coyotes, or any drunk gringo who lost his passport while partying in Tijuana dumb enough to come within a half mile of the actual border and Mexico could do the same for any of the bad Chad's smuggling US guns into Mexico. In fact, anyone found with a hole in their back just means that Mexico caught them trying to leave before we caught them trying to come in. The country with the most dead bodies from their side of the border at the end of the day is responsible for disposal of the bodies from both sides.

If you want to come in, do it at one of the legal Ports of Entry where you can be checked, searched, prodded, and probed if necessary to ensure you are good to go for entry.

Don't laugh, this system works okay for Kim. Just a couple of days of this and they'll be flying into Canada to try to walk into the country from there. Then comes the Canadian border security suite.

Yes, I take my border security seriously. :cautious:

Gas up to $6.43 a gallon here this morning. Wouldn't have anything to do with our Thanksgiving weekend up here with families driving to each others homes...just for the oil companies to line their pockets. I'm sure it's just coincidence...