I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

1665684896222.jpg

A-men, when everybody is special, then nobody is, trophies for everyone. :rolleyes:

100%, absolute truth with these two! :oops: :mad:

Been there, done that with these two. :D

View attachment 371619
Yeah, this was real street racing back in the day. Half of racing is knowing your car and being able to get it off of the line cleanly. You had a set distance (a lot of times much shorter than a 1/4 mile, say three pole lengths) with the road blocked off and no traffic. Most average cars would trap in the 90-110 range and the race would be over. Accidents did happen but overall, relatively safe if done correctly. Now days, what they consider street racing doesn't start until 60 and runs to 130 or more, down a highway, in traffic with no control over access, and weaving in and out through the traffic, and no finish line and no skill required other than just mashing the gas pedal.
I was in my Caddy the other day when I came up on a healthy sounding '67 Camaro. I goosed the gas to catch up with him to get a good look and when I did, he took off like a bat out of hades, dangerously weaving in and out of traffic. Well, I decided I didn't want to look at the car that badly and let him go.

More insanity in San Fran. I bet if someone was in there with a gun shoved in their face and robbing the place they would welcome the gun toting officers then. I know one place I'll never eat at in California.

They misspelled her name. Rachel Sillcocks.
I corrected it Sucksclits.
That policy, in a city overrun with dopers, queers, homeless scum, shitting on what is left of the police force, is certainly a wise move.
They've just dropped the tax on pot, too. That should help clean things up.
They got what they voted for.
Brandon should send this pig out there, to get things cleaned up. It would fit right in!

Attachments

• 1666123398169.png
    1666123398169.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 25