I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

When she's saying yes look at her eyes, they're saying, "no and I luv KC" :ROFLMAO:
I really hate to have to tell you this but she told me to tell you that you misunderstood her. What she was saying is that she loves KFC. I can understand how you got that confused. In fact the other day we were eating some KFC. She told me to give her have a drumstick. I told her that there is a national chicken shortage and that we didn't have any chicken legs left. She told me that it wasn't a chicken leg she was asking for and she didn't want the chicken grease on her hands to go to waste. :p:ROFLMAO:

Spoke with my daughter today she currently works a coffee shop chain local to her.. her manager informed her today she got an email from corporate to only hire vaccinated people, my daughter isn't vaccinated and won't be unless SHE changes her mind in the future but was told she's grandfathered in as she was hired like 2 months ago, .. she also had a "counselor" raise her voice to her cuz she's the only one in her treatment facility that refuses the vaccine saying "fear and ignorance is not cute!" Bitch can certainly go eat a dick but all this is a slippery slope no doubt

What have you guys/girls been led to believe so far regarding the vax.. I just read an email from my work saying vax people are at miniscule risk of contracting and passing along c-19 therefore no mask required starting soon, but non vax ppl may still have to wear one.. I thought the vax only prevented u from getting sick from the v but can still contract and pass it on?

What have you guys/girls been led to believe so far regarding the vax.. I just read an email from my work saying vax people are at miniscule risk of contracting and passing along c-19 therefore no mask required starting soon, but non vax ppl may still have to wear one.. I thought the vax only prevented u from getting sick from the v but can still contract and pass it on?
In school I was taught vaccines help the immune system learn how to fight a disease. I was under the impression. That if we got a disease, we would kill it off in such a way that it could not spread to others, but that was 35 years ago. Lol

Can't comment upon the vaccines other than the few health care professionals that I know will not have them.

I can comment upon masks. I previously held Respirator/SCBA/HazMat certification. Required training & recertification annually. Those particle masks that everyone is wearing will NOT protect you from a virus. Even under ideal conditions with a perfect seal against the wearers face, the filtering media is too course. They will provide the perfect environment for the wearer to become ill with bacterial pneumonia. I suspect most CV19 diagnosis/deaths were actually pneumonia.

In school I was taught vaccines help the immune system learn how to fight a disease. I was under the impression. That if we got a disease, we would kill it off in such a way that it could not spread to others, but that was 35 years ago. Lol
Its becoming increasingly evident to me that tptb won't stop till they get what they want.

Can't comment upon the vaccines other than the few health care professionals that I know will not have them.

I can comment upon masks. I previously held Respirator/SCBA/HazMat certification. Required training & recertification annually. Those particle masks that everyone is wearing will NOT protect you from a virus. Even under ideal conditions with a perfect seal against the wearers face, the filtering media is too course. They will provide the perfect environment for the wearer to become ill with bacterial pneumonia. I suspect most CV19 diagnosis/deaths were actually pneumonia.
Tend to agree I'm just not buying it.. I haven't skipped a beat throughout this whole stupid thing as far as working everyday and being out and about in general... Yet to see someone sick with "symptoms".. pretty chill pandemic

Tend to agree I'm just not buying it.. I haven't skipped a beat throughout this whole stupid thing as far as working everyday and being out and about in general... Yet to see someone sick with "symptoms".. pretty chill pandemic

We know of some people that became ill or passed away that were diagnosed as Covid. They wore masks.

I also understand that there is a financial incentive for health facilities to generate a Covid diagnosis. The "bonus" is higher for deaths.

Spoke with my daughter today she currently works a coffee shop chain local to her.. her manager informed her today she got an email from corporate to only hire vaccinated people, my daughter isn't vaccinated and won't be unless SHE changes her mind in the future but was told she's grandfathered in as she was hired like 2 months ago, .. she also had a "counselor" raise her voice to her cuz she's the only one in her treatment facility that refuses the vaccine saying "fear and ignorance is not cute!" Bitch can certainly go eat a dick but all this is a slippery slope no doubt

Tell your daughter to reply with: "My Body My Choice"

This was posted earlier.

View attachment

I’ve read the same thing about masks. They would have to be rated around N98 to stop a virus. The N95 masks are useless, let alone the blue dust masks that say “does not protect against the covid” right on the box.

The local City Government has followed the recommendation of fully vaxxed employees = no mask, non-vaxxed employees = were masks til’ fully vaxxed.

Nobbody is wearing masks because it’s a HIPPA violation to ask if an employee is vaxxed.

Treating one group of people differently than another group of people, hmm.
Seems like there’s a word for that, oh yeah, DISCRIMINATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoke with my daughter today she currently works a coffee shop chain local to her.. her manager informed her today she got an email from corporate to only hire vaccinated people.

So much for an equal opportunity employer.
It seems like a law suit waiting to happen.

Employees that are required to wear masks should keep a written log of the dates & hours. Prior to this Scamdemic, employers were required to provide the appropriate PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) training for their employees.

Oops... I hit enter too soon.

So... If we actually have this deadly pandemic... Where is the appropriate collection & proper disposal of used PPE? Just throw it in the trash, street, gutter, shopping carts, off to a wind blown land-fill? Really?!?!?

What a crock of horse-shit!

I was asking people... I'll put you in a room with a 100% deadly virus. You can have a cloth mask for safety. Do you think you'll live?