I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

Sorry guys, it won't let me post it for some reason, but she said that they were trying to keep people from exercising their fundamental rights. Because China Joke Biden said to shut it down. Just following his demand that the media quit publishing "misinformation". Look what just happened to OANN.

^^^^ Akin to the CCP shutting down all the NBA games and replays due to one of the players getting in their face.
Any "athlete", {aka table tennis, air rifle shooters}, < pun intended, that would go to that shithole has serious mental issues.
Folks are getting really fed up with his bullshit, censorship, and about everything else this moron is being told to try.

One ray of sunshine this morning!

viva.jpeg

Yeah, I know. This is the video I tried to post earlier that for some reason I couldn't. Should be front page news on every legitimate news media. If it isn't, then it gives you an idea of who's legitimate and who's not.
Fakebook and the media would put a sticker of it being not true all over it.

Former CIA agent exposes shadow government.

Start listening at around the 52-minute mark and he talks about Pearl Harbor and how FDR let it happen. He pretty much states exactly what "he who shall not be mentioned" said about the attack. This guy touches on several interesting things during this session. Long but worth listening to the whole thing if you've got time.