I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

Who does the other guy look like? I mean seriously . . .

235F825F-42EA-4FD4-82EA-97F8E2E8BFFA.png

Same when my daughter moved from Shitcago to Jax, FL.
Even the tow dollies are in short supply. My bud, who lives in Peoria, was bugged hourly about the dolly he rented...........He had it for one day, on a one-day rental.:rolleyes:
And the prices are outta sight!
Yup
Cant get out of the blue states fast enough.
They wonder why crime is high also
This kind of stupidity is eaten in the wild.

Thanks Joe.

At my house I heat with fuel oil. On Jan 3rd I purchased 100 gl. of fuel oil at a price of $3.09 gl. plus tax. This would normally last me 4+ weeks but thanks to global warming, this Jan was colder than normal and on Jan 25 I found it time to order again. This time the price was $3.49 a gallon. That's over a 10% increase in three weeks.

Let's go Brandon. :mad:

This is not about the vaxxine and it's not just about them. This Freedom Convoy is truckers from all over Canada and so many up from the US joining in support. They are fighting all mandates for all Canadians, not just themselves. They are against the dictatorship and the tyranny that we have been put under. The irony of it is for the people that are against it, who don't support the convoy or may not even be fully informed about what these men and women are doing... They are still fighting for your right to your opinion, after all isn't this supposed to be a free country? Maybe you don't realize that your right to your opinion and your freedom to express what you think and feel is right or wrong is protected by the Charter of Rights. Maybe you don't feel the pain right now but wait until the government tries to take away something that you believe in. Just because you don't believe or support now, doesn't mean you won't somewhere down the road. You can feel however you want to feel but remember these truckers are out there doing this for all of us, for our charter of rights and freedoms. Maybe with this we can get back to the Canada that so many of us were proud to call home, the true north strong and free. Try taking a look outside of mainstream media, be totally informed and get out there and support what you believe in.

This is not about the vaxxine and it's not just about them. This Freedom Convoy is truckers from all over Canada and so many up from the US joining in support. They are fighting all mandates for all Canadians, not just themselves. They are against the dictatorship and the tyranny that we have been put under. The irony of it is for the people that are against it, who don't support the convoy or may not even be fully informed about what these men and women are doing... They are still fighting for your right to your opinion, after all isn't this supposed to be a free country? Maybe you don't realize that your right to your opinion and your freedom to express what you think and feel is right or wrong is protected by the Charter of Rights. Maybe you don't feel the pain right now but wait until the government tries to take away something that you believe in. Just because you don't believe or support now, doesn't mean you won't somewhere down the road. You can feel however you want to feel but remember these truckers are out there doing this for all of us, for our charter of rights and freedoms. Maybe with this we can get back to the Canada that so many of us were proud to call home, the true north strong and free. Try taking a look outside of mainstream media, be totally informed and get out there and support what you believe in.
Hold on!!!
Are you suggesting for people to reevaluate their beliefs and values, and do some homework? I thought everyone was a winner???