import vs. domestic paper

The Mustang is Ford’s counterpart to the Civic

some one go post that on a stage board.

The process of an RPM works like this: Air goes into the intake. As the cam opens, and the as the piston is going down, it will fill the cylinder with a combination of gas and air. The valve then closes, then the spark plug fires, and the gases inside the cylinder explode. The piston starts coming back up and compresses the gases, turning the crank causing the exhaust valves to open and release the gases to the exhaust manifold. This is one RPM.

HAHAHA omg im gona die laughing

This paper makes my brain hurt

Just a few of my favorites:

"The after market for the Mustang is limited."

"Torque is the total amount of pounds that the engine puts on the wheels."

"RPMs tell the driver the amount of time it takes the engine to complete its four stroke combustion* and is usually located on the left side of the odometer."

What rock has this idiot been hidding under the crack rock?

Black Sabbath

IT LOOKS TO BE WRITTEN BY A WOMAN. WHAT DO YOU EXPECT? SHE PROBABLY ASKED HER RICER BOYFRIEND WHICH IS BETTER AND HE JUST DRIBBLED OUT THIS SENSELESS GARBAGE.

"A DOHC gets twice the compression because both cams work together on the upstroke and down stroke." Yikes, double the compression!? Bring on the race gas for my tYtE cIvIk.

"The Mustang Coupe has a standard 3.8 Liter V6 engine with 190 horsepower at the wheels. The Mustang GT has a 4.6 Liter V8 with 260 horsepower at the wheels." Really? And which wheel is that, the flywheel?

"However, a Civic is the easiest car to modify and make faster" Hahahaha, oh my, this is too much. I guess you can make it faster pretty easily, like by driving it off a bridge.

Thanks for the laugh, that was the most moronic drivel I have ever read on the subject of cars.

More evidence that those who prefer to drive rice have no clue about cars.

Yikes!

Reading that garbage, one would have to assume you were dealing with an elementary school student but that Web site is Florida State University’s English Department! :eek:

scarey, very scarey. I too thought it was written by a 14 year old.. nope. A college student. ..

God bless the clueless.

i should drive over there and slap her, and take her for a ride in my car, then be like for 1500 i can run 11's. 1500 would do what for your import?

ugh some people...

-neil

Originally posted by BuickTom
LOL! That has to be about some of the funniest stuff I've read coming from a ricer.
I did a little more searching.... there's even more of it....though not quite as funny.
http://writing.fsu.edu/cwc/sp02/jszcz1/rims.htm

and here's the chic's bio....
http://writing.fsu.edu/cwc/sp02/jszcz1/alexisbio.htm
supposedly drives an integra type r 14.8@99 ..... almost descent ....
Vendor you might wanna do some more mods before you head over there :) :)

I wonder if she plays offense or defense. I see why FSU has such an awsome football program.

No disrespect to her choice of car, but I did ask for an explanation regarding compression (SOHC vs DOHC). I'll only post the sent email (and response) if she responds.

Originally posted by BuickTom
LOL! That has to be about some of the funniest stuff I've read coming from a ricer.
I did a little more searching.... there's even more of it....though not quite as funny.
http://writing.fsu.edu/cwc/sp02/jszcz1/rims.htm

I read the article regarding high end imports. It's funny how people that have never owned a Porsche, Mercedes or BMW have such odd opinions about owning such vehicles. I remember test driving a Fiero and a MR2 and the saleman saying "it handles like a Porsche":rolleyes: . After a statement like that, I went out and bought the Porsche. And no neither one of those vehicles could handle like a Porsche.