In over my head? VIPER!

T-Keith

A supercharged T-type?
Well, with the supercharged engine my car is definately fast. I've been looking for someone to race, but haven't had any biters yet.

So one night on my way home I pull off the freeway, and what do I have in my mirror? That's right, the big, wide headlights, that are unmistakable. A viper. Reality struck and I continued on my way, puling off on a back road, there was someone in front accelerating slow, so I quickly shoot around him. I must have attracted his attention because the viper quickly followed, so I hit it, knowing the next slow moving car was only a 1/4 mile away. I passed this next car with Viper in tow going who knows how fast. Then my survival instinct told me going this fast at night on a back road in deer season was not a good idea. I let up, and the viper made his move, flying by, I gave him the thumbs up and let him by. At the next turn he went the same way, but went way faster than I was willing to go, so I lost him.

Not really much of a race, but at least I got his attention. :D Maybe next tme. ;)

sounds like a nice engine swap, must be a hoot to drive! definetly not a dime a dozen car either.

It's definately fun. But I have a hard time finding someone to race. After all I just drive an old Buick Lesabre. :rolleyes: The look on someone's face when they here the SC is priceless. :confused: I've always wanted a GN, but could never afford one. Now I have something that's close, but even more original. I can say one thing for sure: There will definately be more engine swaps in my future. :D

PS. here's a pic
mainpic.jpg

Way to go "T" that's putting them Mopars in there place. hehehe
And I only pick on V12 Mercedes

What's up T it's Buickpower6!!:( :D