injecters????

drive805

posted this question before but can't find it so...i'm asking again...
which injecters would be recommended to run low 12's without going overboard....i understand that MSD 50 seem to be the way to go but is that overkill????have been told that 42.5 would be ok but tunning for them isn't as easy as for the 50's i just want to buy once!!so could someone recommend an injecter for me thanks.... mods are... turbonetcis to4-h , walbro 340 hot wired, kenne bell cam and adjustable fuel pressure regulator,ported heads and larger valves,2 1/2 exhaust,thrashers 92, scanmaster2,.. thanks in advance

50's are great! Get them! It is almost impossible to over-fuel and you might as well buy once. JMHO

yeah, 50's won't be overkill, the chip guys have them down like its nothing, if you don't go with the 50's and want something a bit cheaper, the only other injector i'd go with are Ford Blue Top's, 36#'ers. They are hard to find but if you can get them cheap and don't feel like springing for 50's go with them, but the 50's get my vote

i just picked up a set of Blue Tops for myself but they were dirt cheap, i couldn't pass up the deal, if i didn't get them i would've eventually gone MSD 50's :D

if youwant to go with the ford blue tops you can get the accel
36's there just about identical.

50!!!!

looks like 50's it is who burns the best chip for the 50's does thrashers?? or red armstrong??? who????? thanks again!!!

You won't find a thrasher for 50s thats for sure. I'd go with a Jay Carter chip...

Unless you can find an older set of orig. blue tops I wouldn't waste my money with blues....the 50s are big, but dont think of it in terms of overkill. Think of it as room to grow, PLUS they will give you the best driveablilty out of all the other injectors out there...the scaleability is just a BoNUS!

Joe

where to purchase ????

where would be the best place to get 50's?? i have seen them in postons for about $440 and i have seen them in kenne bell for about $475 with a chip is there anyother place to get 50's for a little lower price??? thanks again

Re: where to purchase ????

Originally posted by drive805
where would be the best place to get 50's?? i have seen them in postons for about $440 and i have seen them in kenne bell for about $475 with a chip is there anyother place to get 50's for a little lower price??? thanks again

Racetronix is running a special on the 50#'s

FRANKIEz