injector problem

id say its a ground wire off somewhere. make sure the ecm relay is clicking when you tirn the key on.

how much fuel pressure is needed to fire a 87gn......i just put another guage in and it will not go over 28 psi with regulator wide open. could this be the reason my car want start

28psi should be good to inject enuf fuel to at least start it.
Did you repair the orange ECM power wire?
2002 and "no run" since?? Get the fuel sytem cleaned FIRST.
I'd suggest you not waste your/ our time til such cleaning is done, and it's verified that the injectors are working properly...

ok thanks i will do that next. when i first put power to this pump it was not coming on then i hit it with screwdriver then she started working but doesnt seem to be working properly. its some sort of essex fuel system that hangs off the back bumper of the car. do u have a suggestion of a external pump i could replace this with? its like 2 chambers and its red and rusty....lol

3 things:
1. $hitcan that SX pump, and all the crap that's associated with it, except the regulator. [If there is 1].
2. Purchase a new WALBRO pump, and a hotwire kit from any 1 of the supporting vendors, and put the pump back in the tank.
3. Read the PM I sent you.