Inner Fender Door

FYI….If you are doing a conversion from a GN. In order to get the optimum clearances there are three components that need to be added to give it the same clearances as a production GNX has. One, this patch panel. Two as small bracket on the front fender to push the front of the wheelhouse forward and last but not least the upper wheelhouse panel as seen on page two of the Prototype thread.
I do not know what clearance issues (if any) you may have with the tire and wheel combinations you may be using on your vehicle if you only use the patch panel. Regards Rick

i like the way you think

thanks for the conversation- checks in the mail

ok count me in for a set

and a striker plate set too !

let me know where to send funds.
thanks
cruzn57
Lee

Would like to get adress to send payment to for two sets of GNX inner fender doors? THANX KERRY

First Run

WOW:eek: …..this really took off…and unfortunately I only made a limited quantity of parts on this run …so I need to discontinue :frown: taking order at this time…… I need to see how many orders are actually filled before I can take any more orders.
The good news is I still have the tool and can restart the presses again if needed:) ….. Please if you received my address send me your check or MO …if you have not received my address it is because I am waiting to see if I can get you parts from this first run or not. (Based on availability) Sorry for the inconvenience but again for the people that have answered this thread to date all:smile: will be getting parts but it may not be from this first run. Again sorry if this causes any inconvenience I am trying my best.

Last chance...I have a few sets left ...first come first served..... :D Regards Rick