Innovate PSB-1

Crickets. ..

So I bought the gauge and will add to this thread if anyone is intrested. Even if i dont use the boost cut feature, its cheaper than buying both a boost and wideband AFR, plus its 1 less gauge in the car.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

I am totally interested to hear about it. I am in the market for both a boost gauge and a WB right now.

Ill post some info as i get it in the car. Will be a slow process so feel free to pm me if you have a specific question

Comes with this stuff, wideband, MAP sensor, relay to cut power to stock boost selenoid, serial cable to connect guage to laptop. Will be a tight fit in the pillar, if i can get it in there.
de8db213b6566e0281696bfd5a11629d.jpg

Ive read on other forums that they have had a few issues with it acting up, but the instructions are clear about having it on a dedicated power source via seperate relay not included.

Not much to report, but i managed to fit all the wiring between the dash and pillar, including 3 more for a scanmaster. I had to remove the small plastic filler though. Not noticeable unless you look for it.

Up and running. Set boost cut to 17psi and ive seen no more than 17.3 at this setting. Now, i dont know if i completely undertand the relationship between the gauge cut off(reverts to spring pressure), my new TT(16-18psi) street chip, and the actual actuator that i have set up with about 1/4" away from the arm. My 3rd gear pulls were about 10.9:1 which i read was pretty good. It was 105 degrees outside, fyi. Not sure where to go from here, but i like the gauge so far. It has 2 leads for logging too, but i am not set up for that yet.
34e8b20e69b4405547001d5e6ab57a25.jpg