Insert your Favorite Lampoons Xmas Vacation quote here................................

Kiss my ass, kiss my ass, kiss his ass

Just realized your avitar is a Faith No More album. Respect. Love those guys.

Anyway.....

Hey Griswold. Where do you think you're gonna put a tree that big?

Bend over and I'll show you.

When they're in the store w Eddy and he gives Clark the list of gifts for the kids and then tells Clark "make sure you pick yourself up something real nice as well"

The blesssssssiiinnnggg!!!

Ooooooooooo jelly of the month club it's like the gift that keeps on giving

It's hard to pick one quote. Feel like that movie is just one long great quote.

"They had to replace my metal plate with a plastic one. Every time Catherine would rev up the microwave, I'd piss my pants and forget who I was for about half an hour."

Vest-and-trunks-fourth-outfit-wave_Randy-Quaid_National-Lampoons-Christmas-Vacation-001.jpg

I was just saying yesterday that listening to old time Christmas music always reminds me of my childhood. Either Grandma's house, or a new toy, or something....Except for "Mele Kalikimaka". All I can picture is that leopard speedo and a wife beater...

Last edited:
Yes, it's a bit nipply out, I mean nippy out.

What's that noise??? You couldn't hear a dump truck driving through a nitroglycerin plant. (that crazy funny old guy from Rocky when the squirrel is making noise in the tree)

Just realized your avitar is a Faith No More album. Respect. Love those guys.

Anyway.....

Hey Griswold. Where do you think you're gonna put a tree that big?

Bend over and I'll show you.
Yes some of the best music 99.99% of people will never hear, they send you to the roof of the world then croon you to sleep.

What's that noise??? You couldn't hear a dump truck driving through a nitroglycerin plant. (that crazy funny old guy from Rocky when the squirrel is making noise in the tree)
Ha! Same guy that said that ain't the friggin Christmas star that's the glow of the sewage plant lol

love these movies!!!!

You ruined my life but I love you.

She' got her momma's looks but her daddy's sense of balance.

I tell you what Griswold, how but we go out back you give me half your money, I kick you in the balls and we call it a day.

Those little lights aren't twinkling.

hard six coming out

Just watched that movie tonight where the Griswolds are standing in the yard. Eddy and family are greeting everyone and one of the old men tries to give the little girl a kiss. Eddy says " I'd stay away from the lips, she's got an un- diagnosed fungal thing going on" (or something like that)

Cousin Eddy " that there , that's an RV, and don't you go fallen in love with , cause we're gonna take it when we leave here next month !!! "

From the new vacation movie. Rusty asks Audrey's husband before they rise four wheelers " are there helmets" and her husband replies "yes I keep them with the tampons".