Installing tripple Gauge Piller

5.0 THIS

STILL SLOW
I just bought a triple gauge pillar pod and tried to put it in....however it doesn't fit. Just wondering how some people got theres to fit. I bought the Autometer pod from Jegs. Any help would be appretiated.

Thanks
Chris

Originally posted by 5.0 THIS
I just bought a triple gauge pillar pod and tried to put it in....however it doesn't fit. Just wondering how some people got theres to fit. I bought the Autometer pod from Jegs. Any help would be appretiated.

Thanks
Chris

****I only have experience with the Lokar type triple pod (which screws in, NOT sticky tape..), but if it's designed for the GN, it's probably very similar or exactly what you have. Several vendors carry them.

Anyway, If you have a T-Top car, you will have to trim the top edge off the pod a bit with a hacksaw, etc.. to make it fit under the T-Top plastic beam. It was major work for me to get it to line up right, and to get all of the gauge wires hooked up, etc... It came out ok, but much like the T-Top pillar dual pod setup, it required quite a bit of finishing work to make it look ok. I would have expected better fit for a product that was purportedly designed for our cars.

Best advice is to take your time and measure everything like 5x before cutting if you need to.

Good luck

Billy
Montgomery Village, MD

I had no problem to mount my T-top 3guage pillar, but it´s a tight fit. No modyfications needed. I also bought mine from Jegs.