intake pop only under boost ?

did it no difference.and and new coils too.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Check all grounds...I added 10 gauge groundfrom coil module mounting bolt to firewall as well

yeah I did redo on the ground I even put a battery cable from the battery to the chassis and then block to the firewall I went crazy with the ground wires just to rule them out. on the crank sensor no I never changed it I do have an extra one I think I'll try that too thanks the crank sensor was the only thing I didn't replace

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I wonder if this issue was ever fixed? I've found it's best to stick with a.c. Delco module and coil. So I started to get that intake pop at 15psi. Put stock maf on, no difference. Reinstalled maf/translator. I thought I would ohm the plug wires. Removed plug wire#1 and found it wasn't clicked onto the plug. Then checked the other wires and found #6 wasn't clicked on either. So after attaching the wires, car runs great. Just thought I would share.

I love the random running conditions that can't be replicated in the driveway..... AND have ''pops''.

In my case when I car was backfiring at 5PSI, I was sure it was electrical.

Turns out my fuel filter failed, dumped crud into my injectors, and cause what felt EXACTLY like an electrical/spark issue. They were so bad Chuck couldn't do a pre-cleaning flow because it would have ruined his cleaning jizz.

Good times.

I've replaced a couple fuel filters when my mileage dropped from 20 on hwy to 15. I should probably change the filter every two years to be safe.