Intermittent error codes

blackbuick87

I am getting a code 34 about once in every 10 starts. The car runs like crap like the MAF is unplugged. If I shut it off and restart it goes away every time.

Then I recently got a code 15 and my Scanmaster said my coolant temp was -34 degrees! As expected the car was pig rich. Turn it off and restart and the light is gone and the car runs fine.

I recently switched to a Jay carter chip, but I was getting the MAF code with my Thrasher also. Now I have gotten the coolant code also.

I have an LT1 MAF and Translator, which I dont think is the problem. Think the ECM is dying?

This may or may not help but I was getting some weird error codes awhile back. After the FSC event in BG decided that I had popped an HG. So apart I took and low and behold a popped HG. Taking my translator apart to make all settings were correct I found it filled with water. Upon replacement I never had an error code again. Might be something to check.

I guess it doesnt matter now because I just got in a wreck with the GN about 1/2 hour ago:mad: :mad: :mad:

I will have details and pictures tonight. I have to go the the Buick dealer now:mad: