Interview the person below you.

When one blew past my Dad and I, in his vette:eek:

How many TurboBuicks did you drive before you bought yours? I hadn't ever even ridden in one, much less than drive one, before I bought mine. Just knew I had to have one.

None! Always cruised Monte SS's!

How much time do you waste on this website per day???

Never rode in one, but only saw some from a distance.
Between meeting up with a few on the road, seeing a few at car shows, and reading this site, GNTType.org, I knew I wanted one.
I already had a Regal, (was left to me by grandpa), so I figured I would hunt down the drivetrain. After all, the 307 was ok, but no rocket. I had the conversion done by a known Buick guru shop in Canada, where I got the wrecked GN. After a few months of parts swapping and sourcing, I drove her home for the first time. First intersection I took completely sideways smoking off the rubber under the traffic lights. It was a great first impression!

What car did you take your drivers road test in? Did you pass the first time?
Me, it was my 307 equipped Regal, in the dead of winter, passed the first time with ease. (My drumming instructor was also a driver tester, so he showed me the "course" and told me what to watch out for. )

What car did you take your drivers road test in? Did you pass the first time?

Took my road test in my grandfathers shop truck (hopped up lil 327, stall and 4.10 gears.). I did pass the first time even after the trooper riding with me told me to "slow it down". :D

What memory of a vehicle do you most fondly remember? What kind of car was it?

Jim C.

I'll never forget when this coupe showed up at one of the Buick events. I was probably eight or so. I don't think I stopped grinning from ear to ear for a couple of weeks after getting my ride. Yes, it's Buick powered - gotta love those Nailheads! Easily my fondest memory of a car.

If you could give the green light to build any concept car that's never seen the light of day, what would it be?

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 112
to easy, i'll take this one......A NEW GNX, single turbo 4wd with a th400 stock and posi rear!!!!!!!
cool option for the car, would be if you could choose the gear ratio for example: 3.27's or 3.42's or 3.73's

Do you know any original owners who daily their car??

RUM all the way, can't even get a buzz from Jack

What was the first mod you did to your Buick?

13.8 @ 94mph with it falling on it's face at shift points.

What was the name of the first girl (or for the gals guys name) name that you liked? Mine was in 4th grade..Shelly Previs (may have spelled the last name wrong.

I'm currently in the USAF

What do you do when you cant sleep and you have to be at work in 3 hours

Just keep laying there dreading the fact that I have to be out of bed in 3 hours!

What time do you wake up for work>???

maybe work on homework, go merchanise for Coca Cola, maybe clean the car...

Have you ever owned or even know what a rotary engine is?

never owned one, but considered buying a rhd FD RX7 awhile back

What car were you in the first time you made a pass down the track?

As many times as the wife will let me:redface: Since moving to P-Cola FL I've been going to Emerald Coast Drag Strip in Holt, Fl

How many times have you blown a head gasket?