Invitine you to Rollin To The Roan 2011

Yep, that's our goat trail! LOL Wayne is my father. Look forward to you all coming.

I believe so far there are at least 3 TR's headed that way... Near a 3 hr haul for a few of us

The place you are coming to is easy accessible. The only non-asphalt you will see is the area just beside the main road that you will be parking on. I can drive any vehicle we own on any area here you will be parking on.
The trip up from Morganton will be a scenic one. The hardest part of your trip will be the mountain just up from the town. If you like scenic views you can come up the TN side of the Roan but if you want an easier pull for your vehicle come through Spruce Pine and on into Bakersville on HWY 226. From Bakersville you will travel HWY 261 for 6 miles to Glen Ayre where you will turn Right on Green Creek Road. It's approx. a mile from there to the show.
I have push in small signs (yellow) at the HWY 226 to Bakersville junction, in Bakersville at the 261 junction and then at the end of Green Creek Rd.
Come on up!!

The place you are coming to is easy accessible. The only non-asphalt you will see is the area just beside the main road that you will be parking on. I can drive any vehicle we own on any area here you will be parking on.
The trip up from Morganton will be a scenic one. The hardest part of your trip will be the mountain just up from the town. If you like scenic views you can come up the TN side of the Roan but if you want an easier pull for your vehicle come through Spruce Pine and on into Bakersville on HWY 226. From Bakersville you will travel HWY 261 for 6 miles to Glen Ayre where you will turn Right on Green Creek Road. It's approx. a mile from there to the show.
I have push in small signs (yellow) at the HWY 226 to Bakersville junction, in Bakersville at the 261 junction and then at the end of Green Creek Rd.
Come on up!!

Another year and a good show. A few more people than last year. At least that's what people told me because I got stuck serving food all day and didn't get out much. LOL
Thanks to all of those that came! Wished you could have been on the dyno and been the high for the day but I understood why you didn't. Hope you had fun.

Another year and a good show. A few more people than last year. At least that's what people told me because I got stuck serving food all day and didn't get out much. LOL
Thanks to all of those that came! Wished you could have been on the dyno and been the high for the day but I understood why you didn't. Hope you had fun.

We had a great time. Thanks for the invite.