is MSD 50lb injectors that bad?

fast4d

I've read and heard negative comments on the MSD 50lb (high impedance). Mainly that they take too long to fire and inconsistances. They are made by rochester.

Like to heard some opinions. I can swap them for a set of 83 siemens which are a bit overkill but I'm approaching saturation with the 50s anyway.

There are so many people running these injectors and I have yet to hear anything bad about them except from people that don't actually have them.

I had them in my car and I loved them. They drove and acted just like stock injectors.

I would recommend them to everyone that needs anything larger than stock. Why bother with anything else.

I concur, ran my signature times with them. Put them on a near stock car while he waited for some big parts. Ran perfect....Great injectors.

im running them with no problems

with 8 50 # injectors you should still have alil room to go before you run out .

were pushing heavier cars and with only 6 injectors

I agree. The Rochester 50s worked well on the dyno too. 540 hp and 590 ft lbs of torque.

They will handle 600 hp with 6 injectors no sweat.
They have a nice spray pattern to them, they are a disc type injector instead of a pintle.