Is the racing dead?

I would have hoped that it would have been a better turnout than that, considering that BG is probably one of the largest nationally recongnized Buick TR events of the year. Does anyone have a demographic of the attendants?

Seriously though those are only the turbo heads up numbers, not big block classes, not the different brackets, or anything else that they ran.

I would have hoped that it would have been a better turnout than that, considering that BG is probably one of the largest nationally recongnized Buick TR events of the year. Does anyone have a demographic of the attendants?

Donnie, it was still a pretty damn good time and the turnout was better than I have seen in sometime. Still not what it was in the 90's but I doubt we'll ever see those days again unless Buick builds something that gets us all excited again.

Donnie, it was still a pretty damn good time and the turnout was better than I have seen in sometime. Still not what it was in the 90's but I doubt we'll ever see those days again unless Buick builds something that gets us all excited again.
That's good that attendance turned around. I think a study of the demographics of the attendants would be interesting. Was it mostly local guys?

My impression was fewer spectators than last year, what were the actual numbers?
\

Lol, I have no idea. I'm a racer who is in the pits, staging lanes or going down the track.

Besides the thread is about Buick racing not spectating.

I had 5 family members from tennessee,indiana,and ohio come to watch my car run , bad part is the damm thing wouldnt run
one problem after another, maybe next year,
later, oc,

Knowing you Odell you will get it figured out. There was people from all over that attended. And I had a great time. Even though it was a little chillie at night.

Steve

I was g;ad to see your progress on your car Brad. Picking up nicely. Glad to see things finally going right. And you keeping Dave busy.:D

Steve

Thanks , I was really lucky to get Lance and Cal looking at . It still hasn't ever made a full pass without cutting out on the top end . At least we know it seems to be noise in the wireing messing up the crank sensor .