Is this available in an XFI or BS3 ??

Nashty

WORLD'S FASTEST ......geo
I want to use LS1 coils and remain distributorless.
I want to change boost levels like with an Innovative controller without using the hokey factory solenoids - and I'd like the option of doing it from a touchpad like device and still have it interface with the ECU.
I want ouputs so I can feed data to a helmut mounted HUD (Heads Up Display).
USB ports NOT RS232
EGT feature that can self correct for cylinders running too hot.
A check engine light like feature for diagnostics.
Traction control.

It's been awhile since I shopped, just wondering what's out there now.

Roger

Check back in about 10 years.

I want to use LS1 coils and remain distributorless.
I want to change boost levels like with an Innovative controller without using the hokey factory solenoids - and I'd like the option of doing it from a touchpad like device and still have it interface with the ECU.
I want ouputs so I can feed data to a helmut mounted HUD (Heads Up Display).
USB ports NOT RS232
EGT feature that can self correct for cylinders running too hot.
A check engine light like feature for diagnostics.
Traction control.

It's been awhile since I shopped, just wondering what's out there now.

Roger

1. Big Stuff 3 does this
2 AMS-1000 Controller does the trick very well. Data can be ran through the ECU via external sensors. I don't think you will see a comparable unit in the ECU's for a LONG time if ever IMHO.
3. Never going to happen, but no need to look at guages with the Racepak ultra dash properly programmed with 12 channels of data to light warning lights. Racepak interface via CANBUS available for BS3.
4. RS232/usb currently works pretty well for downloading 52 channels of data from BS3's internal logger.
5 High EGT's may be from uncorrectable items IMHO you will never see this happen. Multiple WO2's would be cool though if they could live in our headers
6. Check engine works with XFI, you must use laptop to retrieve codes.
7. BS3 and XFI have traction control available.