Is this right?

FORREST

With a Ram Air Sys. the faster the car moves more air is compressed more in the filter compartment.So if this is true,can the ecm adjust the fuel table correctly under WOT ? I"m just learning these car and can use all the help I can get. Thanks Forrest:confused:

More info.

Let me try this again! I guess what I"m asking ,is it possible to run to lean with my set-up? LT-1 MAF,Translator +,50lb. inj.PT-51 Turbo,109 Ported big valve heads,Walboro 340,3200 stall conv., scanmaster,VDO gauges,16" GTA rims with Drag radials.

I think the ram air thing is open to debate, it wont make the compressor wheel spin any faster and with my setup the Ken Bell scoop into ATR cone I think it may have just caused more turbulence, at first install i was like wow big diff...placebo effect im sure.

best thing to do is just mount K&N on front side of core support for cold air

I highly doubt the "ram air" effect is actually compressing air at the air filter, so no, you won't run lean. If it was that easy to compress an air charge, there'd be no reason for a turbo.

Not to worry FORREST. The MAF meters the air flowing through it, and adjusts accordingly.