IS THIS TURBO ANY GOOD...

hi guys just wondering if this is a good turbo....would like a turbo that i could use factory waste gate on....just a upgrade turbo give me your opinions on this one and say a 49 turbo.... car now is 32lb injectors adjustable reg...225 walbro pump..hotwire kit...stock mass air...2.5 exshasut(dual) factory headders...scanmaster2..knock gauge..fuel pressure gauge...boost gauge...thanks in advance,,here is the link..
http://www.ebay.com/itm/CXRacing-T6...Parts_Accessories&hash=item257392678b&vxp=mtr

That turbo would probably require a lot higher stall converter than you have and a lot more supporting mods. The 49 would be better match for what you listed. Take a look at what the supporting vendors have (Bison, etc) and figure out what your goals are for the car. Bolting the T66 on a otherwise pretty stock car is a recipe for disappointment.

You will need more injector for any turbo. A TA49 on less than 25psi is all any stock long block car needs. Anything bigger is a waste. If running less than 20psi, keep the stock turbo.

I run the TE44 which is the same as a 49 and it really is all a stock long block needs. I'm building the next motor just to support my need for a bigger turbo :D, but I can get kicked off the track and light up street tires at speed right now.