Real Speedo?

It's hard to say for sure but it looks like a stock speedo which has an overlay installed on it. …Nicely done though…(y) The only thing is that I hope it was recalibrated to read the correct speed and mileage.

Claude.

I bought a Canadian T/R speedo that everything (tach, speed density sensor, gas gauge, yes, everything) still worked on.

I had a reputable speedo shop (Dick's Speed-O-Tach in Phoenix, AZ) recalibrate it, black out the stuff I didn't want to see anymore and set the mileage to what was on the original speedo from my car. The speedo is exactly 2% off to the plus. That's pretty damn close and I can live with it.

All in, I spent about $325 - $350 and I still have my completely working original speedo stashed away on a shelf in the garage.

Sorry for the shaky pics.

I'll send or post more if someone wants.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 184
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 131
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 135
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 126
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 127
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 121
Last edited:
That looks beautiful man! I like how it shows the gear right there :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks beautiful man! I like how it shows the gear right there :)

Thank you!

The gear indicator is there because she's a column shift car. ;)

Last edited:
explain this sorcery
emoji45.png

Read my signature and see the pics..........Said sorcery explained.....:D

I truly believe my little TR might just be the LEAST optioned TR ever built.......... EVER.

And I love that very fact about her more than any other quality she possesses.

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 91
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 161
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 84
  • 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Send Kirban the amount of numbers on your RPO sticker as he is running a little contest to see who has the fewest and the most. Good luck as you could be the winner.

Send Kirban the amount of numbers on your RPO sticker as he is running a little contest to see who has the fewest and the most. Good luck as you could be the winner.

Exactly 50, Might you have a link to the thread, I didn't find it via the search feature.