ISO Possible trades?

MrScary666

I have a 75 firebird project grudge car. It has a 12 point steel cage, texas trans am glass doors, VFN fiberglass hood 4'' cowl, Viking coil over suspension, Dana 60 with spool, moser axles and wildwood discs, MSD digital 6 plus, Weld 5 stars on the rear with 31x10.5 w's, BG 500 fuel pump, all lines are plumbed, most parts are there, only missing the front and rear glass. The engine is a 406 assembled by Holbrook in MI with break in time only, Dart pro 1 230's, Comp roller cam, 14:1 forged weiscos, SCAT 4340 crank, eagle rods attached to a TH400, matched COAN converter, transbrake, reverse valve body assembled by LANG Transmission in MI. The motor has 1 head stud that it stripped. I have a ton of money invested and am looking to trade for a motor for the GN. I was just putting it out there, I don't have to sell it and want to see if anyone has any reasonable offers. Pics available upon request. I have piles of paperwork for the car and it just needs some TLC and finishing touches. The car is light as hell. I'm sure I am missing stuff that is on the car because it has been sitting for some years in my pole barn.