You can type here any text you want

"It was One of Those Days" series to resume soon

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Raven

Here - watch THIS!
I've been busy beyond belief for the last 4-5 months. I took a job promotion in a different city, sold our home in Wapakoneta, bought a new home near Toledo, started the new job and began furiously training for this new position - all at the same time.

:eek:

I apologize for the lengthy delay since the last installment of this series but I simply have not had the time or energy to post - until now.

:cool:

So... more installments are coming soon! Hang in there!

:biggrin:

Heck now I'm gonna have to reread all the old threads so I can remember what was goin on. Can't wait for the ending!!!!:cool:

Welcome back, Raven. Congrat's on promo.

And now back to our regularly scheduled program........:D

woo hoo, the neverending story is on again, welcome back Raven!
The curiosity is still killing me. I've gone through 4 cats already waiting. lol:wink: :biggrin:
Now I gotta go find that thread. dang

Since i am poor:( I was hoping to use this story as my own Christmas present. I guess there is no such thing as Santa?:frown: Maybe this will be a start to a great New Year!!!!!!!!!!:) Ravan keep up the good work and best wishes to you and your family!!!!:biggrin: :smile: :cool:

Since i am poor:( I was hoping to use this story as my own Christmas present. I guess there is no such thing as Santa?:frown: Maybe this will be a start to a great New Year!!!!!!!!!!:) Ravan keep up the good work and best wishes to you and your family!!!!:biggrin: :smile: :cool:

Santa knows if you've been naughty or nice!

It's closer than you think... :cool:

ok you going to post or not lol we have been waiting man! Daniel Ray

I'm back on graves for a couple of weeks :rolleyes: Good time for reading tho :biggrin:

I dunno...I searched for the parts of the series and read a few. It's dang good writing. I'll be going back to read the rest.

I like to write also and I can appreciate the amount of time Raven puts into his works.

It's not as simple as writing what's in your head the first time. You end up re-writing segments over and over.

Some of my best ideas come to me when I wake up in the middle of the night. I have to write them down immediately cuz if I wait until morning, the complete thought is no longer there.

Anyway.
Good stuff.
I hope ol' Raven finds a way to continue.

Tim

I dunno...I searched for the parts of the series and read a few. It's dang good writing. I'll be going back to read the rest.

I like to write also and I can appreciate the amount of time Raven puts into his works.

It's not as simple as writing what's in your head the first time. You end up re-writing segments over and over.

Some of my best ideas come to me when I wake up in the middle of the night. I have to write them down immediately cuz if I wait until morning, the complete thought is no longer there.

Anyway.
Good stuff.
I hope ol' Raven finds a way to continue.

Tim

Thanks Tim. I'm in the process of finishing the segments tonight actually. One or two will be posted late Wednesday.

:cool:

Back