It's official...

SyHopeful

I'm your huckleberry.
I'll be moving to the great state of WA mid-November. I should arrive in Bellingham via AK Ferry on the 12th. Can't wait to meet all youse guys :D

Vancouver but I have family scattered from Federal Way to Bellingham, so I'll have plenty of excuses to head north ;)

Some sites for you to check out...

www.woodburndragstrip.com (track is about 45 minutes south of Vancouver)
www.headsupnw.com (Lots of smack talk and a descent local heads up racing program)
http://www.portlandraceway.com (Bracket racing, Street Legal racing, road racing, motocross, autocross, etc. and its all 15 minutes south of Vancouver)
www.torquefreaks.com (Local dyno shop)
www.terryryansperformancespecialties.com (Go see this guy if you want to go faster :cool: )

Welcome to the great Northwest...bring an umbrella! :eek:

Racing usually starts in late February for PIR and March for Woodburn.

Don't forget Trubo Thunder

Now you will be able to go and hang out with the guys.

If you really like to drag the Buick sometimes you can race 3 nights a week at pir but that gets $$. Sat nights are the best and if you go to local GI Joe store they have $10 coupons sometimes.

:)

Nice! We'll see how much dragging I end up doing, I'll probably be a pretty busy person when I get down there, but hell I have fun just going to the track and watching other people :D

DEL: thanks for the links! And I know all about rain, I'm moving down from Southeast Alaska. Washington and Oregon are deserts to me ;)

Dude lol you suck! I thought you were going to call me on the 12th to come and rub in that you have a TB and I don't!

David (AKA 5.Slow)