Thanks
Joe

Jack...your age us catching up. Your becoming slow on your replies...:D
Either that or your too busy working on Canadian Cars..:eek:
Try to get back to me on what I am asking you for......:eek:

Thanks
Joe

Joe,

Give me a call at the shop now if you can, I suck at email and PM's...... and yes, I've been straight out.... Bob keeps me busy .... :cool:

Please stop bothering Jack! ( just kidding ). He needs to get my wastegate done for when I come down.

Joe,

Give me a call at the shop now if you can, I suck at email and PM's...... and yes, I've been straight out.... Bob keeps me busy .... :cool:

I was thinking more like "Martin".....hehe

I am very busy today...........TOO..
Call you tomorrow late morning.

Joe

Yes, he is getting married...... but she is one sweet lady!!!!
Conrad

don't knock Jack for helping out a Canadian or 2, after all we love tb,s too. And some of us really need the help, especially me. congrats by the way Jack:biggrin:

Called Jack about a roller cam. He was very helpful and expressed genuine interest in helping me make the right selection. He also took a call from me on a saturday morning.:eek:

Great vendor and super nice guy. Cant wait to get my roller and start laying down some serious timeslips....

Thanks Jack.

Ed

Jack Cotton

:) I would like to thank Jack also for a tremendous job on my Turbo T. I purchased my T new in Dec. 1986 and have been a turbo guy ever since. I have added every good bad and ugly device I could find to this car. I asked Jack to take this car and make me a 10 sec. street car that I could drive every day and man did he do that. I cannot tell you what all he did as that would take a book. Just let me say I am completely happy with what I now have. This old T rocks and rolls with just a touch of the peddle. At the Buick Ford shootout is Ok. in Oct. My tranny would not shift out of first and if I hit it too early it would downshift so I had to ease out get into second wait a little and then hammer it. I ran 127.68 MPH in my run against a Mustang. He left before the lights came on did not even get a time and I ran that sucker down and still beat him to the finish. This tune is with 93 and Alky. Glad I asked for a mild tune. The car is user friendly and just flat out flies. It did take time but I really feel it was done right and that Cotton really wanted me happy with the car. I never felt he was just in it for the $$$. Thanks Jack and Bryan for a great job.. James Kiddy:)