jacksonville and surrounding areas

19yearboost

all you turbo buick guys who live in jacksonville and its surrounding areas sign in here with age car and area (arlington, westside, calahan) whats up with this area? i have only talked to two turbo owners and ive seen alot more. WE MUST UNITE!!! car club? get togethers? car shows? races? lets see what we can come up with guys! i am shaun, im 19, and i drive an 84 black t type from arlington

also if you need parts or a detail inside and out than you should check out this place called reflective imagez. it is off of university right by the 95 overpass. it is blue and green. the number is 904-737-7444. ask for ryan

Seems like everybody is hibernating or just getting old. I run in the Orange park area. Have you checked out jaxracing.com?

LOL.....Try being in my area. Not a lot of TR/GNs around here, so it get's kinda boring at times. I would make it to Jacksonville more often, but it's too dang far and been raining too much for me to bring out the 87.....Sometimes I hate living in BFE....lol.

20 years old, just bought a fix-er-upper 85 WH1 a week ago. Pulling the engine soon for a complete teardown and rebuild with lots of goodies... will take me a while though, hope to have it running by the end of the year. Oh, I live in Orange Park.
:cool:

do any of you guys do the drive in car shows?? would you be interested in a club, group races (taking all of our cars to the drags legal and illegal, or just doing outings????? let me know whats up.

i used to go to the shows but i gotta work....illegal drags sounds nice.....maybe tomorrow night?

19yearboost, we sorta have a club, but i have noticed in the last 6 months while i have been out of the country, not much has taken place...when i get back, i am sure we will have more get togethers, shows, track, illegals....hell simple BBQ's would be cool too...

btw, i am dan, 26 manderin

I'm from callahan.I have a 87 silver Turbo T
I am 29.Haven't been on the board in a while.I don't have a whole lot of time like I use too. Will

I would love to hang out with everyone as well, but for now I'd have to be joining you in the bird.

I'd be willing to host a BBQ. Everyone chip in, throw the kids in the pool, and we can talk boost!

Maybe I should check with the "boss" first? ;)

scott, that sounds like a plan, date to be determined, i get back on the 8th of august, gonna need a little time with the misses, but soon after that would be sweet

dan

oh we also need to do a dyno day, lots of dyno talk on jaxracing.com

i had my wheels aligned by Chip the other day and he said that the guy over at dyno tune has a real sweet dyno.....he said he can get us all a deal if we go as a group....bad part is that he won't let you drive your own car on the dyno...he drives it.....Chip said you can't even sit inside.......my question is, what happens if youre detonating??? Even Speed Shaft will let you sit in the car.:confused: