James Bond Is Racist

After a couple of martinis, shaken, not stirred, Bond would stick it in a pile of rocks if he thought there was a snake in it. :eek::ROFLMAO:
He would get the snake too, only if he could grab its ears.

Ya know, when I was growing up in South Chicago in the 50s and 60s, immigrant kids used the nearest American version of their first name, I.E. Pietro called himself Peter or Pete because everyone wanted to become Americanized and was proud of it!
At that time, there was only a limited amount of common American names, so we identified as what nationality we were to differentiate who was who.
Some examples:
Spic Mike, P.R. Mike (puertorican), Dago Mike, Mick Mike (always thought that was cool!), Black Mike, Nigger Mike, and it all was accepted and no one cared.
I was the only Timm, but it was decided that I needed a descriptive adjective, (although none of us knew what an adjective was, nor how to spell it) so I was called Pollock Timm, even though I am Serbian/Croation/German depending on before or after what War.
Point being, nobody was offended, nor cared!
Until some certain political group decided that we should all be offended!
Google, and watch George Carlin's comedy routine:
"Seven words you can't say on television."
From the 1970s, it reveals the ludacrisness of "modern" society!
For those of you that don't have the time or inclanation to watch, the best part is relating to a group of old ladies sitting around a card table, playing Canasta, and deciding what words are bad, and "we won't use anymore."
POLLOCK TIMINATOR, or just "P.T."