james ibusuki "ten years after"

For the amount it costs to frame stuff these days $600 is like getting the print and proof doc for free.

frame was done in polished gummetal grey finish with double matteing and uv ray protection glass......maybe i should take it to see how much this frame would cost today this was framed since 2003

$600 framed is a deal framed, just spoke with James Ibusuki within the last month and he has none left. Currently I'm searching for print #464 if anyone out there has it PM me, cash or trade for another out of my collection.

I have #351 avail if GNX351 is interested. Not needing to sell and prefer it on my wall but don't mind helping out a GNX owner.

still for sale held for other buyer for a couple weeks no reply so it up for grabs if anyone is serious about buying

still got for sale trying this one last time!! so if no one wants it fine by me ill just keep it!! so pm me if u are serious

We've got one of these in our TR memorabilia collection. Hasn't been taken out of storage since we purchased it, so I'm not sure what # it is. Glad to see they're going up in value.