Jegs Comp cam

I'm using it in my new 252 ci motor that isn't running yet. I'm curious to see how it does. I am coming from a 210/215 roller, but my new long block came with this cam so I'm willing to try it put to see how I like it.

The duration will depend on many factors when trying to optimize performance as our engines are not real fussy about cams as even a stock cam will easily get into the 10's.

We like to first take into consideration intake air flow and exhaust flow ratios from the heads which are being used to pick a cam as well as HP range, if street or strip use or both, and what have experienced that works well.

Alum heads have awesome exhaust flow as compared to iron heads so we usually do not bias the cam to the exhaust when using them.

A version of the old ATR 214/210 roller cam with our tweaks we have used for years with slightly modified cars, and it has been into the 9's with a street GN.

I got that same cam from Summit in my car after Nicks Micale recommendation and it does great , I went ahead and advanced it 4 degrees from the 112 setting on the cam card as Nick told me 110 was what you what but my used timing chain was a little slack so it come right in at that number , this is my 2 cents and works for me .

Looks like 3313/3312 and probably ground with an S master. The open and close events are more important than anything with a turbo engine that has drive pressure higher than manifold pressure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Based on catalog inputs here's the .050" events:
IVO @.050" -3
IVC @.050" 41
EVO@.050" 38
EVC@.050" -6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk