junk yard exploration

st1nger

Went car hunting yesturday or should I say parts hunting! you never know what you'll find or what you'll see! found some intererior panel that was not sun roited or broken not my color dark blue and red.

found a few door a little rust on bottom intererior nothing that couldn't be cleaned up but better than that the guy had doors skin's just the skins I read everybodys alway looking for skin to repair their door. hoods he had ten to fifteen don't use them trunk lid same don't use them even had a couple dashes door glass windshields don't use those either. the guy builds race cars modified/stock. he buy's every G body he can find they like the frame.

had ten frames stacked up a little rust mostly surface a sandblaster and two hours would look brand new even found a turbo hood surface rust but not a dent. the coolest was this frame is setting there all alone and I ask what this one he says oh its a nos frame he bought 2 monthes ago, never been used set in a dealers warehouse for 20 years paid $250.00 for it pretty much he sales what he don't use:cool: just saying you never know what you'll find