Just a compliment for Morgan/Drip pan

Ssvalleyboy

Hey Morgan last weekend at Donut Derelicts,(towards the end of the morning) I saw you hop in the car with one of the TTA guys and hook up your auto X-ray diagnostic and take a little ride with him just to make sure that his car was running well. You did the same thing for me my first time there. I just want say thank you for being such a helpful guy. I know there is no telling how many guys you've lended a hand to. But the TR community around here is very lucky to have you! Thanks again

I tell ya, Morgan has been a big help to me and my car as well. Like Ssvalleyboy said Thanks for all your help Morgan, and to everybody else who has helped me out. Hope to see/talk to you guys soon!!!

Garsh, t'weren't nuthin'....thanks for the props, guys. I wish I had the "uber"-expertise of others here like Neal, Lou and Jeff that have been doing the Buick thing for quite a bit longer and got me started. The thing is, I enjoy helping others learn about these wonderful cars so that they might enjoy them to their full potential instead of getting discouraged and moving on to something else. I also wish I was as dashing as Neal and good looking as Lou, or at least that's what my wife keeps mumbling in her sleep at night.... ;)

Regards,
Morgan

Drip Pan said:
I also wish I was as dashing as Neal and good looking at least that's what my wife keeps mumbling in her sleep at night.... ;)

OK, I admit I modified your quote a bit!! ;) Are you guy's coming down to visit this weekend? If so that would be tweakerific. :)

Neal

I am gonna be at DD this weekend. Lets try to have a large turn out. Neal, Morgan, Lou, Gary, Phil, Mike, I know I am there are names I am leaving out (sorry if I left you out), are you guys and anyone else I did not mention coming to HB this weekend?

Drip Pan said:
Garsh, t'weren't nuthin'....thanks for the props, guys. I wish I had the "uber"-expertise of others here like Neal, Lou and Jeff that have been doing the Buick thing for quite a bit longer and got me started. The thing is, I enjoy helping others learn about these wonderful cars so that they might enjoy them to their full potential instead of getting discouraged and moving on to something else. I also wish I was as dashing as Neal and good looking as Lou, or at least that's what my wife keeps mumbling in her sleep at night.... ;)

Regards,
Morgan
Yep! I certainly am more handsome than Jeff & Neal. Please accept my sympathy about your wife's snoring issues. just wait till I tell her what you said! LOL