Just a few Pic

On the Stand let the work begin!!!!!

Attachments

• 1424492813790.jpg
    1424492813790.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 248
I'm hard at it. If i can keep yhe wife from asking me to do stuff for her:mad:
Tell her if she leaves you alone for 2 days then you will take her to dinner....I wish you well man. You have had a VERY long road !!! I thought I had been through some BS...

Bryan

A Yes, "The Honey Do List", I remember it well since for my 2014 Christmas gift , I got a new 2015 "Honey Do List" with a red bow and many kisses, and between breaks is when I do my work on the GN. :joyful:

Want to say thank to 750h.P. V6 for coming by today and help with some wiring stuff and to talk Cars. (y) An always!!!!!!! Thanks for the help from my neighbor and buddy Mike.

Another piece of the puzzle got here today oh boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 1425517616150.jpg
    1425517616150.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 222
Lol I know right. She loves the old Buick. I will put it into my Last Will and Testament for her.

D,
Sorry we never got a chance to meet-up. This NY weather is a bitch! I've got a 15 year old girl I taught to drive on an 87 Cadillac Cimarron:woot:. I told her this year I'll teach her how to drive the Buick. She's afraid. I told her she needs to get used to it because one day it will be her's. I think this frightened her even more.
I told her girls look cool in fast cars. I think this lightened things up a bit.

Good luck getting the Buick together. Can't wait to see more pics!

D,
Sorry we never got a chance to meet-up. This NY weather is a bitch! I've got a 15 year old girl I taught to drive on an 87 Cadillac Cimarron:woot:. I told her this year I'll teach her how to drive the Buick. She's afraid. I told her she needs to get used to it because one day it will be her's. I think this frightened her even more.
I told her girls look cool in fast cars. I think this lightened things up a bit.

Good luck getting the Buick together. Can't wait to see more pics!

I'm sorry about that one. An I was not about to let my Grandmother-in-Law drive me at all:eek:. I hope to be back in NYC in July. I'm worried my kid likes to go fast and that's not good at all.:facepalm:

I'm sorry about that one. An I was not about to let my Grandmother-in-Law drive me at all:eek:. I hope to be back in NYC in July. I'm worried my kid likes to go fast and that's not good at all.:facepalm:[

As we get closer to July let me know. We have a whole group of us here who get together in the summer. Empire Muscle Cars (EMC) is a Long Island based car club. Also, I do a lot of weekend car shows in the summer. You are always welcomed.

As we get closer to July let me know. We have a whole group of us here who get together in the summer. Empire Muscle Cars (EMC) is a Long Island based car club. Also, I do a lot of weekend car shows in the summer. You are always welcomed.

Thanks will let you know

Good choice. Can't go wrong with PTC. I'm excited for you. Looks to be a solid build. Make sure you allocate the proper money in getting the right hands hands on this beast to tune it. This is the most important step after startup to ensure you protect your investment. Good luck.

Good choice. Can't go wrong with PTC. I'm excited for you. Looks to be a solid build. Make sure you allocate the proper money in getting the right hands hands on this beast to tune it. This is the most important step after startup to ensure you protect your investment. Good luck.

Thank you for all ofthe positive words in comments. I will make sure that I get it tuned very well