Just bought a 2007 Trailblazer SS....

bb's turbo t

Anybody have any experience with them? Just looking to do some bolt on's and was wondering what the weak spots are. I've had it for 3 week's now and I love it so far.

Try ls1tech.com. Im sure they will be able to help you out with everything you need. They have a trailblazer section for you too.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

My buddy has one, he bought an intake, thermostat, and electric fans to start. It will need a tune after you put the fans in but it makes some good power for removing the clutch fan. He has an awd model and is already planing on a built trans and converter because he said that they have issues and I've noticed it in his starting to slip and not want to shift at times.

trailvoy.com

I have a Saab 9-7x, same AWD system as TBSS, engine different. It runs good, I really like it.

I'm on my second one. Had an 08 3SS (loaded one), sold it to get a bigger truck and never got over it. When my buddy traded his 07 1SS (basic, cloth), which he bought new, I was at the dealership next day and snatched it up. One of my favorite cars.

Best website for them is: tbssowners.com

I only did a cold air intake and handheld tune to mine. You're from MD, so if you don't have snow, sticj with original Good Year RSAs. I had to get rid of mine because they are horrible in the snow.

How many miles are on yours? Color? AWD or RWD? 1ss, 2ss or 3ss?

I'm on my second one. Had an 08 3SS (loaded one), sold it to get a bigger truck and never got over it. When my buddy traded his 07 1SS (basic, cloth), which he bought new, I was at the dealership next day and snatched it up. One of my favorite cars.

Best website for them is: tbssowners.com

I only did a cold air intake and handheld tune to mine. You're from MD, so if you don't have snow, sticj with original Good Year RSAs. I had to get rid of mine because they are horrible in the snow.

How many miles are on yours? Color? AWD or RWD? 1ss, 2ss or 3ss?
it's dark blue,awd. i think its a 3ss. it's loaded with everything but navi. Has leather,Dvd...... It has a little over 70k. It's 100% stock now. I was shocked to see it didn't have electric fans. I was thinking cai,exhaust and a tune to give it a little more hp. i will have to check out the sites you guys suggested.Thanks.

Yep. Sounds like 3SS. 70k means you don't have to worry about GM warranty. So you can go crazy with it. A lot of guys put electric fans on it, but mine runs fine and I like to keep it as factory, as possible since I have an extended GMPP. Trailvoy.com is mostly geared towards regular Trail Blazers and Envoys, tbssowners is strictly LS2 TBSSs.

Dar blue is my favorite color in them, you don't see many of those.

I sold mine last year and I think im going for another one.....Trans cooler is a must ! And make sure to overfill the oil by 1 qt.

I sold mine last year and I think im going for another one.....Trans cooler is a must ! And make sure to overfill the oil by 1 qt.
cool. just read about that on tbss. On mine you can see regular shocks, Does that mean the air ride shocks were removed. I read that a lot of people get rid of those. i could go outside and take a look but i'm stuck in work for another 9 hours. Not bad getting paid to surf the web tho.

i thought there are air bags instead of coil springs. The shocks are normal ones. TBSS's are quite common with buick owners. I had a white awd.....i think i want a 2wd as my next one

We have a 2WD 3SS 2006 model. Great vehicle and owned since 2009, bought used. Plastics in the interior are weak and will break. Trans are said to need beefing up once you put the heavy mods to it. Air ride suspension can be troublesome as can the ECM. Present recall on electricals in driver door based on what I've read. They ride great, have good power for weight of vehicle, and handle much better than an SUV should. They also make great tow vehicles.

Never heard about overfilling the oil. What is the reason? How should I judge by the dipstick?

Never heard about overfilling the oil. What is the reason? How should I judge by the dipstick?
I believe its for the trans
When u install a trans cooler
1 qt more to fill the cooler and lines

Call Matt at TuneTime Performance in NJ. They do tons of work on those things and can set you up with bolt ons and a tune.

Call Matt at TuneTime Performance in NJ. They do tons of work on those things and can set you up with bolt ons and a tune.
Thanks man. I was just researching some tuners in the area. I was looking at Race Proven Motorsports also. They are located real close to my work in DE. Anyone have dealings with them?

I believe its for the trans
When u install a trans cooler
1 qt more to fill the cooler and lines
So what i read was The LS2 blocks do not have priority main oiling and thus maintain lower pressure at the main oiling points. Also read the front sump oil pan design helps contibute to starvation issues on hard take off and wot. Seems to be a big concern on the TBSS boards. I read about a few people spinning bearing with less than 10k on the motor.

The oil pickup is in the front of the pan and easily gets uncovered. Overfilling by 1 qt prevents this. If you have a 2wd, do the c6 oilpan conversion.